By flybug.pa.
see todays paper bout the soldier that took his immediate family along with him
By BigCliff
Just saw this update from a girl I dated in HS that's now a pediatrician and married to a soldier-
My friend is serving in Afghanistan as a surgeon. Today he tried to
resuscitate 4 Afghan children...who had been shot by the Taliban, in
front of their mom and dad because dad stopped growing opium and started
growing wheat.

Thank you to our Troops who not only fight for us,
but for the victims of evil in this world.
Damn them some evil sumbitches.
By flybug.pa.
another one missing from the round table today. he served in korea and 3x in nam :bomb
By BaggerMcGuirk
My son and my wife on a day that I felt was and is one of the happiest in my life.

His return from Afghanistan in July.

He has told me that it was a worse experience than Iraq.
Attachments:
HomefromAstan3.JPG
HomefromAstan3.JPG (141.6 KiB) Viewed 754 times
By flybug.pa.
Tell him welcome back, thats all i can do for now ,no sleep for a few days now :coffee
By Lenny
Bagger,

God Bless you and your family. I am in complete awe of families like yours. Thank you and your son.

I had the pleasure of going to a 90th BDay party for a friend of my Dads last Monday.

Guy went ashore at Normandy and fought thru to Germany and VE day.

Also served on the Yalu River in Korea. The most polite, proper, respectful man Ive ever met. Happy 90th Alton! :cool
By blumpkin
9 years and counting... Looks like we are going to string up 15 of our own to commemorate the anniversary. :vomit
By Rusty Hook
They will be getting a fair trial and the chance to defend themselves.

If the charges are true, that's a lot more than their victims ever got:
Five soldiers face murder charges, while seven others are charged with participating in a coverup. All of the men were members of a 2nd Infantry Division brigade operating near Kandahar in southern Afghanistan in 2009 and 2010.

According to the military documents, Staff Sgt. Calvin Gibbs and four other soldiers were involved in throwing grenades at civilians and then shooting them in separate incidents. Three Afghan men died.

Authorities allege Gibbs kept finger bones, leg bones and a tooth from Afghan corpses. Another soldier, Spc. Michael Gagnon II, allegedly kept a skull from a corpse, according to charging documents. Several soldiers are charged with taking pictures of the corpses, and one - Spc. Corey Moore - with stabbing a corpse.

Staff Sgt. Robert Stevens is charged with lying to investigators about the deaths, saying the civilians posed a threat.
By blumpkin
It is an ugly mess, if those kids took a minute to look at the Afghans as people, instead of potential confirmed kills, they would not have flushed their own futures down the drain. I worked very closely with the Afghans when I was there and was amazed by them. The Talliban represent some of the most murderous thugs on the planet, no sense in killing civilians, when you have an enemy like that to focus on. On a side note that Afghan hash is no joke, I steered clear of it during my stay, but you could trade bottled water for it... My coworker smoked some and was higher than a muhfugger for three days.
By flybug.pa.
nothing that didn't didn't happen before,say, vietnam.... only now we have internet , twitter , digital cameras to record everything on . in the end i don't agree with what they did at all, all i am saying it has all happened before,as history repeats itself ,ugly as the shit may be ...another inconvienient truth:coffee
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine