User avatar
By slavetotheflyrod
#566372
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:They call that " a turkey leg " in Aintry.

So you work for these guys despite their willful mistreatment of the unqualified under performing temp workers ?
We call it "breakfast" here in CO
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#566373
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:They call that " a turkey leg " in Aintry.

So you work for these guys despite their willful mistreatment of the unqualified under performing temp workers ?

I don't control these things, BM. They do. I work where I can find work and make a living. If a better job pops up, I'll take it. I don't have a lot of choice in where I work at my current rate and I have too many bills to make less.
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#566401
cantfishforshit wrote:
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:They call that " a turkey leg " in Aintry.

So you work for these guys despite their willful mistreatment of the unqualified under performing temp workers ?

I don't control these things, BM. They do. I work where I can find work and make a living. If a better job pops up, I'll take it. I don't have a lot of choice in where I work at my current rate and I have too many bills to make less.

I suppose that's about the way the company looks at things too.

You are getting it !
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#566546
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:

I suppose that's about the way the company looks at things too.

You are getting it !

Smaller to smaller mid sized companies have to cut pretty much everywhere they can. Large corporations have to watch things, but I've found that they are generally concerned about maximizing profit, even to the extent that they pay a non-living wage, solely to make an earnings report look good. Rarely have I seen a need by large corporations to pay such low wages, other than to get the CEO his next multi-million dollar bonus check. Smaller guys like you have good reasons to keep wages as low as possible...the multi-billion dollar corps, not so much.
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#566579
So now I'm small potatoes. Thanks.

You may have a few things backwards.

It is in my favor to pay the abdolute most I can.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#566597
I'm speaking about small business in general, not you specifically (I did use you as an example but you get my point). So, it's beneficial for you to pay the most you can but not the blue chips?
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#566610
Sure. I have to be hell on wheels with service and production and quality.

I run on low margins low overhead. No place to spread out the cost of folks that can't stack boxes right.

I pay good for good people. And it's not mean when someone doesn't make the grade to justify their pay. It's business.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#566619
The way I was raised was that you should feel ashamed if you didn't pay a person what they were worth. You should also feel ashamed if you didn't earn your pay. Paying a person less than a living wage so that you can earn a bonus and boost numbers is not something my family would have done. Any person doing any work deserves a living wage.
User avatar
By austrotard
#566672
cantfishforshit wrote:The way I was raised was that you should feel ashamed if you didn't pay a person what they were worth. You should also feel ashamed if you didn't earn your pay. Paying a person less than a living wage so that you can earn a bonus and boost numbers is not something my family would have done. Any person doing any work deserves a living wage.
you should go work for your pa, john-boy.
you know... at the risk of feeling ashamed.

fuck's sake, man.
no one gives a shit about your fucking moralistic upbringing.
and I reckon you talk complete bollocks. it's nonsense. all of it. a fabrication based on keyboard tapping dribbleshits.

if you were so right and true to the people you wouldn't be stacking boxes/stretching underpants/or whatever the fuck you think it is that you do that is so god damned important.

shut the fuck up. seriously.
you're obviously a fucking moron who couldn't run a bath, never mind a merry crew of retard degenerates.

what. a. fucking. idiot.
you're the village idiot here. why can't you realise that?

shit. I think I've just answered my own question.
User avatar
By cantfishforshit
#566736
I've said it before, but it's worth repeating; I don't give a fuck what you think, Tard. Seriously...all of your typing is wasted.
User avatar
By Average Joe
#566747
cantfishforshit wrote:I've said it before, but it's worth repeating; I don't give a fuck what you think, Tard. Seriously...all of your typing is wasted.
Maybe, but it's also funny as hell.
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#566760
austrotard wrote:
cantfishforshit wrote:The way I was raised was that you should feel ashamed if you didn't pay a person what they were worth. You should also feel ashamed if you didn't earn your pay. Paying a person less than a living wage so that you can earn a bonus and boost numbers is not something my family would have done. Any person doing any work deserves a living wage.
you should go work for your pa, john-boy.
you know... at the risk of feeling ashamed.

fuck's sake, man.
no one gives a shit about your fucking moralistic upbringing.
and I reckon you talk complete bollocks. it's nonsense. all of it. a fabrication based on keyboard tapping dribbleshits.

if you were so right and true to the people you wouldn't be stacking boxes/stretching underpants/or whatever the fuck you think it is that you do that is so god damned important.

shut the fuck up. seriously.
you're obviously a fucking moron who couldn't run a bath, never mind a merry crew of retard degenerates.

what. a. fucking. idiot.
you're the village idiot here. why can't you realise that?

shit. I think I've just answered my own question.
Needs more ire but still pretty cool :cool
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
Attitude

Spud, I get what you are saying. It's all about[…]

Bitching Room Muzak

https://youtu.be/FssULNGSZIA This was so cool[…]

Luau 2020

I head home Wednesday....let me know if you want t[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Bump...carpflies CD9A0B67-3E43-4D8B-88C5-A11CA9D[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine