I heard that some people got shot

canook

Re: I heard that some people got shot

Post by canook » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:44 am

austrotard wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:53 pm
root got a puppy.
Don't you have an order for some tartan flies you need to crochet?

RockinDaddyNotFromTN

Post by RockinDaddyNotFromTN » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:41 am

Upsetter wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:28 pm
canook wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:59 am
At what point do you honestly look at the root cause of this problem - and address it?
Stupid shithead people are the cause of the problem. Really want to solve it, the next one to pull shit like this we draw and quarter and publicly on TV. That ought to take the cool factor out of the whole business. Oh wait. We have one about to cost a ton of money sitting in jail right now. Save money and have our worthless legal system do something to actually deter crime for a change.

Let me assume what your response is going to be and say inanimate objects don’t cause fuck all you stupid fucking commie
Upsetter wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:24 pm
There such a thing in American jurisprudence that when you strip people of constitutional rights it must be a last resort. Not with you assholes though. You want to blame inanimate objects for mass murder in order to justify stripping people constitutional rights. it’s a first fucking resort for you fucking commies.

If we’re going to strip people of constitutional rights we should strip the motherfuckers who actually kill people of their constitutional rights as opposed to millions of people who have fuck all to do with it.

Criticize the constitutional right to a fair trial and then no less than five hours later accuse everyone else of having no respect for the constitution. Cannot make this up.

root wad

Post by root wad » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:35 pm

I just saw where our venerable commander in chief said he would have rushed into the Florida school and confronted the shooter even if he was not armed. That is truly admirable especially given the nasty case of bone spurs that crippled his military career aspirations. Every time I think Trump's complete lack of any moral compass has reached its greatest possible depth he finds a way to prove me wrong. Little wonder his lapdogs here come off as such angry little fellas.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 pm

root wad wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:35 pm
I just saw where our venerable commander in chief said he would have rushed into the Florida school and confronted the shooter even if he was not armed. That is truly admirable especially given the nasty case of bone spurs that crippled his military career aspirations. Every time I think Trump's complete lack of any moral compass has reached its greatest possible depth he finds a way to prove me wrong. Little wonder his lapdogs here come off as such angry little fellas.
That's it! Lets just station a Trump family member outside every school. Give them something shiny to distract them, maybe a disabled cell phone, until the action starts. Then they can charge at the kid with the AR to save the day!

Be a hell of a lot better than what they are currently doing...
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

root wad

Post by root wad » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Perhaps Ivanka could be convinced to get everyone a special deal on a uniform ensemble resplendent with Chinese-made brocade handbags and matching pumps in a semi-putrid orange. That would inspire confidence and serve as a symbol of unity and well-defined strength of purpose as well as strike fear in the hearts of our enemies. Especially since I'm sure they will be the biggest brocade handbags of any presidency ever. The gloves, however, would need to be extra small.
Life is a whole lot more simple when you plow around the stump.
"When I found the skull in the woods, the first thing I did was call the police. But then I got curious about it. I picked it up, and started wondering who this person was, and why he had deer horns."

CC Riebeeck

Post by CC Riebeeck » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:28 pm

This thread has legs eh?
Contrary to Herbert Stein.

Suffer the children

Only

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:44 pm

The leader at his finest, sure he'd storm in...
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:54 am

root wad wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:35 pm
I just saw where our venerable commander in chief said he would have rushed into the Florida school and confronted the shooter even if he was not armed.
would you have rather your world leader said the pole opposite?
imagine what you'd say if he stated he'd shit his trousers and run away.

let's just 'hope and pray' that he gets the opportunity.

spoiler: just pick and school and wait. and eventually he will. bliss, huh. 'merka.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 pm

Upsetter wrote:
There such a thing in American jurisprudence that when you strip people of constitutional rights it must be a last resort. Not with you assholes though. You want to blame inanimate objects for mass murder in order to justify stripping people constitutional rights. it’s a first fucking resort for you fucking commies.

If we’re going to strip people of constitutional rights we should strip the motherfuckers who actually kill people of their constitutional rights as opposed to millions of people who have fuck all to do with it.
First, I’m going to apologize for my inflammatory posts. Dead kids make me angry but blind anger doesn’t further the conversation we so desperately need.

Now, explain to me your objections to universal background checks.

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

trouthound

Post by trouthound » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 pm

Upsetter wrote:

Some "rights" get perverted through time and blind belief. I'm about sick of the 2nd A. Fuck you NRA and AR-15 and COLT and whoever else buy and makes these things.
The lord chooses the good ones...the bad ones choose the lord

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:28 pm

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/07pdf/07-290.pdf

Pretty clear. You have the right to bear arms but the government has the right to limit the type of arms.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:51 am

what the fuck is a universal background check?
is it like the world series?
ha ha. youse fucking guys...

here's what you do after you don't do anything:

pay a real bloke to secure the school.

disclaimer: but what you may have to do is find a fresh boy who doesn't know his ass from his elbow and teach him whatever you were teaching men in 1927. you know, back when it was women and children first and not kneeling and crying 'why can't I bring my fluffy kitty?' on the cunting plane.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice