Well, she's the only moderate republican out there.....so she's got that.... :coffee
Unlike Scott Walker, she at least finished college.

Unlike Ted Cruz, she's not mostly known for being a smug asshole.

Unlike Rand Paul, she doesn't pander to her party's base when politically expedient.

Unlike the whole damn GOP, she's experienced in and has use for diplomacy over bombing and invasion.

I might vote for John Kasich over her, but I know he's not nearly angry enough to get nominated by the current joke that's the GOP.
[quote="BigCliff"]
Unlike Rand Paul, she doesn't pander to her party's base when politically expedient.
[/quote]

Nope. Not at all:

BigCliff wrote:Unlike Scott Walker, she at least finished college.

Unlike Ted Cruz, she's not mostly known for being a smug asshole.

Unlike the whole damn GOP, she's experienced in and has use for diplomacy over bombing and invasion. Seriously, like, Benghazi?

I might vote for John Kasich over her, but I know he's not nearly angry enough to get nominated by the current joke that's the GOP.
I was hoping some folks could point out her accomplishments and why she should be president.
[quote="kish"][quote="BigCliff"]
[/quote]

Nope. Not at all:

[/quote]

Hillary and I are lifelong Methodists, and that delivery/content is very typical amongst black Methodist services.

Getting all votes counted is core to the Democratic party, its not pandering.
I'm sure it is typical amongst black Methodist services. Probably 'cause the speaker is usually a black Methodist who naturally talks that way. I don't know if she's Methodist, but she sure isn't black. If that's not pandering, I don't know what is.
Jon wrote:Clinton's electability is largely dependent on who the GOP nominates. 2016 will almost certainly redefine the term "lesser of two evils"
Is it possible that H Clinton could ever, in your wildest dreams, be the lesser of two evils? Do you read or watch the news? She makes Bill C and tricky Dick Nixon look like alter boys.
[quote="BigCliff"][quote="kish"][quote="BigCliff"]
[/quote]

Nope. Not at all:

[/quote]

Hillary and I are lifelong Methodists, and that delivery/content is very typical amongst black Methodist services.

Getting all votes counted is core to the Democratic party, its not pandering.[/quote]

I think black methodist are capable of understanding her without the pandering.

The core dem value you're thinking of is "vote early, vote often".
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

that doesn't dye away from photos and you fucking […]

WTF, Hieronymus

He’s too busy on the run from Sasquatch afte[…]

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine