User avatar
By befuddled
#612170
I cant seem to locate his board and despite all the shit we threw at each other he was a solid freaking dude in person.

I'm going to be in texas for a while and going to pull the skiff down and thought maybe he would be interested in chasing some reds.

Anybody in touch with him let me know.

Cheers fuckos
User avatar
By austrotard
#612246
he's probably shooting up a bunch of retards.


see? statements like that prove there is no hell or karma.

happy christmas, fuckos.
User avatar
By B.M. Barrelcooker
#612264
austrotard wrote:he's probably shooting up a bunch of retards.


see? statements like that prove there is no hell or karma.

happy christmas, fuckos.

solid gold
User avatar
By Redchaser
#612327
m.b. wrote:he died.


he and statutory rap were killed in a drug-fueled sex orgy gone wrong.
Who was pivot man?
User avatar
By m.b.
#612453
no idea, but it was a bad deal.

his wife and two of his girlfriends survived, but he and stat rap and one of the midgets didn't make it.

his kids will be fine splitting that big-ass fortune and all, but his poor wife will never be the same, even with all the reconstructive surgery.

in a very weird twist of irony she took up with that tailing permit guy, now lives in a trailer in boise, and constantly bitches about the cold and having to eat pizza all the time.

i guess grief makes people do strange things.
User avatar
By Shufisher
#612539
m.b. wrote:he died.


he and statutory rap were killed in a drug-fueled sex orgy gone wrong.
So it appears you'll have to make due with someone smarter and better looking to share some bow time with you...and since that is an easy bill to fill...I'm available.
By SOBF
#612541
no idea, but it was a bad deal.

his wife and two of his girlfriends survived, but he and stat rap and one of the midgets didn't make it.

his kids will be fine splitting that big-ass fortune and all, but his poor wife will never be the same, even with all the reconstructive surgery.

in a very weird twist of irony she took up with that tailing permit guy, now lives in a trailer in boise, and constantly bitches about the cold and having to eat pizza all the time.

i guess grief makes people do strange things
That's some funny shit right there !!!!!!!!
User avatar
By befuddled
#612587
He's not dead. And his wife isn't in Boise either. The liar. I know this because I had a threesome with Mike and a midget the other night. There wasn't a texan in sight. Well, except for the midget. She didn't like pizza though. She was more into homemade doughnuts. If you haven't been to texas, just trust me, it's thing here.
User avatar
By BigTimber
#612607
befuddled wrote:He's not dead. And his wife isn't in Boise either. The liar. I know this because I had a threesome with Mike and a midget the other night. There wasn't a texan in sight. Well, except for the midget. She didn't like pizza though. She was more into homemade doughnuts. If you haven't been to texas, just trust me, it's thing here.
you know how they make the holes?
A Confession

I had a twelve inch Maglite in my right hand […]

April 20th. that'll do

WTF, Hieronymus

https://youtu.be/0sPvylTPCv8 Patience, man. Wait[…]

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine