Time to man up

Upsetter

Time to man up

Post by Upsetter » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:32 pm

If a Canadian model can do it, so can all of us!
A former Canadian model who’s also known as Tiger Sun, Bohman, 46, is one of dozens of Westerners who have joined up with Kurdish nationalist groups to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria. She was personally inspired to fight after watching an ISIS propaganda video featuring a Canadian who had gone to fight with the jihadists, she told the Daily Mail.

“They’re not some giant, holy juggernaut of ultimate damnation for unbelievers,” she said. “They’re just a bunch of filthy, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging pigs who run away at the first sign of resistance. Really nothing more than a thorn in the side.”
http://news.yahoo.com/canadian-model-fi ... 03999.html

First biped north of teh border ive heard about in a while who has earnestly shed the moniker - caunkistani - that so many (eg canook) have earned so righteously. Not that the wussies in our country are any better. Fight back for fucks sake! And if you dont know how, start learning how. As we learned a couple days ago, you dont have to put your life on hold for a year and go to the other side of the world to fight the good fight.

canook

Re: Time to man up

Post by canook » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:19 pm

Coming from you, I consider that a badge of honour.

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:16 pm

You are a fag. No offense to my brother. Who'd wipe the floor with your pansy ass. Hopefully the 5-0 will show up in time to save your sorry ass. :coffee

canook

Post by canook » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm happy for you that your 'fag' brother could beat me up. Maybe he can save you from your imaginary tyrannical government and all those nasty terrorist refugee children too.

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 am

Upsetter wrote: As we learned a couple days ago, you dont have to put your life on hold for a year and go to the other side of the world to fight the good fight.
alas, befuddled again. Can you please tell what you are referring to? I haven't been following the news. Too much trump and hillary
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:20 pm

befuddled wrote: Too much trump and hillary

you lot are proper fucked, hey.

not a good time to be a seppo.
but to be fair, it has been a while since an assassination... so you've that going for you.

I wonder how many americans will immigrate to another country after the 'election'.

I sure as fuck would. and then I'd go around telling everybody I was canadian. or gay.
anything but seppo.

and what do you think about thet.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Upsetter

Post by Upsetter » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 pm

austrotard wrote:I wonder how many americans will immigrate to another country after the 'election'.
Lets hope a whole bunch. A bunch of metro douchebags and the dyke bitches who lead em around on leash, following a steady stream of illegals and fuck nut muslims who cant handle the freedom that this country stands for. We will be MUCH better without the lot of em. They can all head elsewhere and commiserate with the dipshit canukistanis and commies riding euorpe's sinking ship into the sea. Just dont bitch about our freedom being the cause when the next "act of terrorism" occurs there rather than here.
Two Syrians have been arrested in Geneva with traces of explosives in their car. Switzerland has been on high-alert since a foreign intelligence agency tipped off authorities of a potential "Islamic State" attack.
Hey...looky there. :coffee

canook

Post by canook » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:55 am

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau personally confronts first wave of Syrian Muslim Terrorist Refugees (cleverly disguised as 3-yr old girls!!) entering Canuckistan.

Last edited by canook on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:08 am

le paedo.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

FormerlyChaseChrome

Post by FormerlyChaseChrome » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:37 am

Some here could stand to eat a fucking book every so often ffs...

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:48 am

Put up a TR canook... I'd like to see what you fish for.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:01 am

Put up a TR canook... I'd like to see what you fish for.
He doesn't fish,he just blathers on about how America sucks.