NOOOOOOO!!!!

kish

NOOOOOOO!!!!

Post by kish » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:53 pm

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

yard4sale

Re: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Post by yard4sale » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:12 pm

I'd hit it

with a baseball bat
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 pm

They're both cunts.

Adams

Post by Adams » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:44 pm

Is that Lindsey Graham?
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

Plow

Post by Plow » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:48 pm

If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
Better Reds than dead...

KilgoreTrout

Post by KilgoreTrout » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:28 am

Redchaser

Post by Redchaser » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:06 am

Plow wrote:If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
It is scary when people vote for change, just for the sake of change, without truly understanding what the change will bring/mean. That's how we ended up with who we have now, remember "Hope and Change". I don't think Trump is the kind of change I want. If on election day the only 2 choices I have on the presidential ballot are Trump or Hillary, I'll vote in all of the congressional and other elections, but won't pull the lever for president, I can't vote for either of them.
"... don’t let your life become the sloppy leftovers of your work" Jim Harrison

"Put in the effort and good things happen"... Hogleg

"Salinity is proportional to sanity for sure" ..The Volfish

Redchaser.com, all about Louisiana Fly Fishing

kish

Post by kish » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:52 am

I'm not sure about weeziana, but most states will have more than two presidential options. Like maybe GARY JOHNSON. One of those rare politicians that wants to leave people the fuck alone. Jus' saying'.
“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley

Plow

Post by Plow » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Redchaser wrote:
Plow wrote:If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
It is scary when people vote for change, just for the sake of change, without truly understanding what the change will bring/mean. That's how we ended up with who we have now, remember "Hope and Change". I don't think Trump is the kind of change I want. If on election day the only 2 choices I have on the presidential ballot are Trump or Hillary, I'll vote in all of the congressional and other elections, but won't pull the lever for president, I can't vote for either of them.

I hear you and almost agree but I'll vote for anyone but Hillary. Country can't stand another 4 years of lies and irresponsibility.
Better Reds than dead...

befuddled

Post by befuddled » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:41 am

Plow wrote:Country can't stand another 4 years of lies and irresponsibility.
So you're saying we have to level DC and start over from scratch? I good with that
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513