By kish
By yard4sale
I'd hit it

with a baseball bat
By Adams
Is that Lindsey Graham?
By Plow
If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
By Redchaser
Plow wrote:If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
It is scary when people vote for change, just for the sake of change, without truly understanding what the change will bring/mean. That's how we ended up with who we have now, remember "Hope and Change". I don't think Trump is the kind of change I want. If on election day the only 2 choices I have on the presidential ballot are Trump or Hillary, I'll vote in all of the congressional and other elections, but won't pull the lever for president, I can't vote for either of them.
By kish
I'm not sure about weeziana, but most states will have more than two presidential options. Like maybe GARY JOHNSON. One of those rare politicians that wants to leave people the fuck alone. Jus' saying'.
By Plow
Redchaser wrote:
Plow wrote:If you hope things will change (and I mean truly change) he might just might be the one. Hillary, same old BS.
It is scary when people vote for change, just for the sake of change, without truly understanding what the change will bring/mean. That's how we ended up with who we have now, remember "Hope and Change". I don't think Trump is the kind of change I want. If on election day the only 2 choices I have on the presidential ballot are Trump or Hillary, I'll vote in all of the congressional and other elections, but won't pull the lever for president, I can't vote for either of them.

I hear you and almost agree but I'll vote for anyone but Hillary. Country can't stand another 4 years of lies and irresponsibility.
By befuddled
Plow wrote:Country can't stand another 4 years of lies and irresponsibility.
So you're saying we have to level DC and start over from scratch? I good with that
Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

I enjoy angry eyebrowed carp flies

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Europa 12 Harklan https://live.staticflickr.[…]

you're keeping the fire stoked. And a few oth[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine