CA Senate Primary

BigCliff

Re: CA Senate Primary

Post by BigCliff » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:49 am

SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:... other than Hillary, I've never seen the Right devote more hate to a politician than they have Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein...
I'm assuming you're not forgetting the Most Hated in Chief?
Well yeah, him and Mr. Hillary. I guess I was figuring it just comes with the territory as POTUS and thus isn't outstanding.
Buy better hooks and bourbon.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:13 pm

BigCliff wrote:
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:... other than Hillary, I've never seen the Right devote more hate to a politician than they have Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein...
Well yeah, him and Mr. Hillary. I guess I was figuring it just comes with the territory as POTUS and thus isn't outstanding.
I think the level that's been pointed at our current President is unprecedented. I can't imagine why.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

MTgrayling
Location: ...down river from you when steelheading; releasing a whitefish above you when the trout are on...

Post by MTgrayling » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 pm

SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
SLSS wrote:
I think the level that's been pointed at our current President is unprecedented. I can't imagine why.
He worked hard, or didn't, for the majority of it directed his way.

Is it because he prosecuted the banksters that raped the global economy?

Or the torturers that raped our countries image and actual human beings?

You know... After 8 years of complete inaction, status quo and expanded drone wars, he can shove that Nobel peace prize up his ass.

And he 'pushes' for an increased minimum wage in his last few months in office.

Yah, he can right fuck off into historical obsurity.
Ryan found his way out; your escape awaits...

Let there be HIGH water!

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:34 pm

MTgrayling wrote:
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
He worked hard, or didn't, for the majority of it directed his way.

Is it because he prosecuted the banksters that raped the global economy?

Or the torturers that raped our countries image and actual human beings?

You know... After 8 years of complete inaction, status quo and expanded drone wars, he can shove that Nobel peace prize up his ass.

And he 'pushes' for an increased minimum wage in his last few months in office.

Yah, he can right fuck off into historical obsurity.
I guess we see things differently on that front. We can talk about it overs beers and bourbon while we look for steelfish, or just fogetaboutit and fish next fall. I'm good either way. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."