By BigCliff
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:... other than Hillary, I've never seen the Right devote more hate to a politician than they have Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein...
I'm assuming you're not forgetting the Most Hated in Chief?
Well yeah, him and Mr. Hillary. I guess I was figuring it just comes with the territory as POTUS and thus isn't outstanding.
By SLSS
BigCliff wrote:
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:... other than Hillary, I've never seen the Right devote more hate to a politician than they have Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein...
Well yeah, him and Mr. Hillary. I guess I was figuring it just comes with the territory as POTUS and thus isn't outstanding.
I think the level that's been pointed at our current President is unprecedented. I can't imagine why.
By MTgrayling
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
SLSS wrote:
I think the level that's been pointed at our current President is unprecedented. I can't imagine why.
He worked hard, or didn't, for the majority of it directed his way.

Is it because he prosecuted the banksters that raped the global economy?

Or the torturers that raped our countries image and actual human beings?

You know... After 8 years of complete inaction, status quo and expanded drone wars, he can shove that Nobel peace prize up his ass.

And he 'pushes' for an increased minimum wage in his last few months in office.

Yah, he can right fuck off into historical obsurity.
By SLSS
MTgrayling wrote:
SLSS wrote:
BigCliff wrote:
He worked hard, or didn't, for the majority of it directed his way.

Is it because he prosecuted the banksters that raped the global economy?

Or the torturers that raped our countries image and actual human beings?

You know... After 8 years of complete inaction, status quo and expanded drone wars, he can shove that Nobel peace prize up his ass.

And he 'pushes' for an increased minimum wage in his last few months in office.

Yah, he can right fuck off into historical obsurity.
I guess we see things differently on that front. We can talk about it overs beers and bourbon while we look for steelfish, or just fogetaboutit and fish next fall. I'm good either way. :cool

it'd look so much better in joses truck in strange[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

What's w/ the "W"?

Looks like a Wordpress logo. When are you bringin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine