By upshitscreek
Willi wrote:why aren't guns allowed at the Trump rallies?
All of the celebratory shooting of any blacks, mexicans and muslims in attendance would be too confusing for the Secret Service.
By SOBF
All of the celebratory shooting of any blacks, mexicans and muslims in attendance would be too confusing for the Secret Service.
Yeah because EVERYONE who voted for Trump is a racist .
By Jon
No, everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist. But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

The rest were what, merely indifferent to racism?
By BigTimber
Jon wrote:No, everyone who voted for Trump isn't a racist. But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

The rest were what, merely indifferent to racism?
Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Those racists calling for death to whitey at black lives matter rallies all voted for trump. :vomit
By Lando
Jon wrote:But I'm confident that just about every racist who cast a vote voted Trump.

Wow. You really are dumb.
By VTNZ
Care to explain why a racist wouldn't vote for Our Dear Leader?

They voted Hillary? :coffee
By BigTimber
not all racists are white and not everyone that votes conservative/republican is a racist. if that were true, then how did Obama get elected? did we get more racist and divided in the last 8 years? I thought electing Obama was supposed to bring us all together in one giant, diverse, kum-ba-ya, hand-holding, fucking coca-cola commercial. Seems as though some people prefer pepsi. So can we quit bitching and whining like sore losers and accept what has happened and make the best of it. I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....rioting and looting and being mentally unable to attend class, etc. They are really making themselves look even more childish than Trump.
By Bruiser
BigTimber wrote:So can we quit bitching and whining like sore losers
10-4 done, congratulations
By yard4sale
Well, he did just appoint a White Nationalist and known bigot as his chief strategist...
By peetso
BigTimber wrote: I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....
Thats because while you may not have agreed with his policies he wasn't insane, a pathological liar, secretive (tax returns), a race baiter, a misogynist, a xenophobe, and a person wholly unfit for the highest office in the most important country in the world.

Not to mention he didn't advocate violating the geneva convention, as well as the first and fourteenth amendment.

this is the very definition of a false equivalency.
By VTNZ
peetso wrote:
BigTimber wrote: I don't recall everyone so distraught when Obama was elected.....
Thats because while you may not have agreed with his policies he wasn't insane, a pathological liar, secretive (tax returns), a race baiter, a misogynist, a xenophobe, and a person wholly unfit for the highest office in the most important country in the world.

Not to mention he didn't advocate violating the geneva convention, as well as the first and fourteenth amendment.

this is the very definition of a false equivalency.

Bingo Peetso. :cool
By befuddled
While I completely agree with you that this protesting is BS, I think we may have forgotten a few things...
Attachments:
r4.jpg
r4.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 740 times
r3.jpg
r3.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 740 times
r2.jpg
r2.jpg (46.46 KiB) Viewed 740 times
r1.jpg
r1.jpg (30.03 KiB) Viewed 740 times
The return of Stolen Hours

4/8/20 #17 18:49 that’s a strange amount[…]

What's w/ the "W"?