By yard4sale
The only thing missing was to promise a coke machine in every classroom... :coffee
By BigTimber
I was too busy watching one of the most fascinating documentaries I've seen in a long time:

By D-nymph
I watched the first 40 minutes. It was like a Trump rally-lite. Trump's greatest hits. Like a radio clean version of a Tupac song.

The same fear based junk but without all the yelling & weirdo accusations.
By Transylwader
Speech was meh, the dudes a businessman fer fuck sakes. Of course he can talk.

My burning thoughts are: when is someone going to pull that fucking tupee off his lid?

He goes to Wrestlemania several years ago, clotheslines McMahon, tupee stays in place...

Stone Cold proceeds to give him the stunner, hairpiece unmoved...

I'd just like to see the hair piece confirmed to be fake, auctioned off and perhaps tie a shitty clouser and stick a confederate bess with it...
By Redchaser
[quote="Transylwader"]Speech was meh, the dudes a businessman fer fuck sakes. Of course he can talk.

My burning thoughts are: when is someone going to pull that fucking tupee off his lid?

He goes to Wrestlemania several years ago, clotheslines McMahon, tupee stays in place...

Stone Cold proceeds to give him the stunner, hairpiece unmoved...

I'd just like to see the hair piece confirmed to be fake, auctioned off and perhaps tie a shitty clouser and stick a confederate bess with it...[/quote]

Bad combover? sure, tupee? I don' think so, becuase nobody would pay for hair that looks that bad.
By Kfoxwyo
If I am being honest it was scary as shit, it is one of the few times that he has been convincing and almost believable.

"A cult of personality arises when an individual uses mass media, propaganda, or other methods to create an idealized, heroic, and at times worshipful image, often through unquestioning flattery and praise."

And if I am going to be honest some things his administration (very few) have some truth. Convicted MS-13 gang member, either go to jail or get thrown out. Tax cuts and great jobs for his supporters and family, yep makes perfect sense when viewed from the "right" perspective. I do not know Plow or Upsetter but do understand that they can articulate their position with intelligence so I will not lump them into any group or bucket - but I can see how his supporters who are less educated saw last night a very believable President and in my opinion false hope in the future. Respectfully.
By Wingnut
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."

Now will read.

Fuck off we're full. Unless your a rich, or at least middle class.
By yard4sale
I did appreciate his talk about how our stocks will do...
seinfeld.jpg
seinfeld.jpg (5.15 KiB) Viewed 5140 times
By BigCliff
Redchaser wrote:Bad combover? sure, tupee? I don' think so, becuase nobody would pay for hair that looks that bad.
Red's right, its his hair, with a little chemical assist- https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... 9e2a3139dc

Curious to see if Plow stays keen on all of Trump's plans tho... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -says.html
Last edited by BigCliff on Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you for sharing that lovely video. Nothin[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine