By pbrstreetgang
You apparently struggle with reading comprehension. Have someone explain what I wrote to you. I kind of expected this however, since you are pretty stupid. If you ask nicely, I will let you know why posting pictures of personal belongings in an attempt to ruffle feathers will backfire.

Just ask thumbring...
By CC Riebeeck
What??? There are “mods” here...
Truth be told no one fucking cares...cept one maybe (but nah)

Embarrassing really that all you bottom-dwelling incel bleach drinkers have been dry-humping the GOP’s leg...

And yeah PERC (brought to you by that shithole Bozeman...facts are not your friend)

:vomit
By ...
pbrstreetgang wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:27 am You apparently struggle with reading comprehension. Have someone explain what I wrote to you. I kind of expected this however, since you are pretty stupid. If you ask nicely, I will let you know why posting pictures of personal belongings in an attempt to ruffle feathers will backfire.

Just ask thumbring...
Your wife ask me nicely.
By pbrstreetgang
Makes sense, Joel. Any other bullshit you want to add here?
By ...
Angry?
By pbrstreetgang
That's what makes this so much fun. You think you know things, but you don't. Keep playing around. It gets funner, adjectivally that is...
By The Wandering Blues
Who knew Mitch was from Bama..
By ...
The Wandering Blues wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:28 pm Who knew Mitch was from Bama..
I like that...the Vols thing not so much.
By ...
pbrstreetgang wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:50 pm That's what makes this so much fun. You think you know things, but you don't. Keep playing around. It gets funner, adjectivally that is...
If you have to tell someone you are king...you are not. Come on man.
By ...
I'm not your pal... And please stay off my post . Thank you Joel hightower.
whatcha tying?

Poopfish dragon 20210118_161517.jpg

Unlimited "New Music Friday"

https://youtu.be/PUk8F3koTuI Start at 50:30

Uh oh, next you’ll be going full Tenkara[…]

Pour a sip

Large sip of Slimfast poured.

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine