BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP

kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
NeedmoreDEET

Re: BIG FATTY STREAMER SWAP

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:09 pm

SLSS wrote:Hey Swappers,

Just back in town and hit the PO, and damn, this was a great swap. And Deet, I think the photos rock. :cool And it might be worthwhile to see if you can get WC set-up with that magnum photo rig, for his 110 lb series.

:cool To all, not a weak fly in the bunch.
Thanks. For WC's 110 lb-series, we might have to go to the heavier (and clear :Roll Eyes ) plexi!
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm

[report]The best my streamer box has ever looked.

It wont be long until tree limbs across the state of Colorado will be littered with these things.

Image[/report]
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

NeedmoreDEET

Post by NeedmoreDEET » Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:54 am

Woolybug25 wrote:[report]It wont be long until tree limbs across the state of Colorado will be littered with these things.[/report]
Giving back to the environment; what a wonderful gesture :cool !
I like that quote....now have someone hold your head under water until you post a proper intro....or until you stop struggling. - RFA

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Are we gonna do Round 2 of this in the coming weeks? Maybe we can make it a Big, Articulated Fatty Streamer swap?
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

Ricky Bobby

Post by Ricky Bobby » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:04 am

In... And my shit will be stepped up.... Best swap I have ever been in...
Well, I''m the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence

Lenny

Post by Lenny » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 am

We now need to find someone organized enough to run this thing.

I've got a 1/5 of booze for the meister.
"Get back home where you belong, and dont ya run off no more"

Rhyacophila

Post by Rhyacophila » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:45 am

I'll do it. (jeezus fuck - what am I getting myself into)

I'll be sure to sprinkle a little of my male enhancement meds of the fleas so they'll be appropriately sized

13 guys - 12 flies (ladies welcome too - but it dint rime)

1. Lenny
2. RB
3. Rhy
4. WC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be referred to the Fat-ASS swap (Fat Artriculated Streamer Swap) cum big or dont cum

How bowt Feb 1st due date (finish up the Holydaze, then recover from nu yeerz, then start tyin)?
Last edited by Rhyacophila on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I guess being fat and ugly isn't enough for the powder monkey - hes got to be an asshole too. (RvW)

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:47 am

Can I hop into this thing?
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

Rhyacophila

Post by Rhyacophila » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:49 am

West Chester wrote:Can I hop into this thing?
dun
I guess being fat and ugly isn't enough for the powder monkey - hes got to be an asshole too. (RvW)

Muddled Duck

Post by Muddled Duck » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:28 am

I haven't been tying long enough to be good enough to make it worth any of you wanting to have me involved, but if you end up needing a shitty tyer to balance out a shitty tier let me know. Maybe an articulated flatwing Puglisi.
"Don Jacobo Crespin y McGillicuddy awoke at noon, feeling refreshed and languorous at the same time, one of the neatest tricks a man can perform."

“Which way General?” the aide asked. “Either,” Forrest growled. “If one road led to Hell and the other to Mexico, I would be indifferent which to take.”

JoshO

Post by JoshO » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:30 am

I'd like to play, that is "if" I have proven myself worthy.

I have an articulated Circus Peanut variation I think you all might like.

Josh
Fish, for sport only, not for meat. Fish meat is practically vegetable. - Ron Swanson

Ricky Bobby

Post by Ricky Bobby » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:41 pm

This last swap was great because everyone took time and pride into the flies and it showed... All the shit I got, everyone of them was bad ass... Time to step up my game and see what I can do.
Well, I''m the best there is. Plain and simple, when I wake up in the morning I piss excellence