All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By flybug.pa.
got new thread, same color. that is all :coffee
By Overcast
Sagebrush Drygoods Day pack and two spools of thread.
Attachments:
sagebrush 016.jpg
sagebrush 016.jpg (215.79 KiB) Viewed 18966 times
sagebrush 027.jpg
sagebrush 027.jpg (119.98 KiB) Viewed 18966 times
sagebrush 018.jpg
sagebrush 018.jpg (129.08 KiB) Viewed 18966 times
sagebrush 012.jpg
sagebrush 012.jpg (266.37 KiB) Viewed 18966 times
By SLSS
Lovin that pack, OC. :cool
By Kylemc
I got a new piston and ring, new handlebars, revalved forks, new plastic, new throttle cable and slide, new rear sprocket. I will never be able to buy new rods, reels, cameras, etc. if he keeps crashing.
By D-nymph
Kylemc wrote:I got a new piston and ring, new handlebars, revalved forks, new plastic, new throttle cable and slide, new rear sprocket. I will never be able to buy new rods, reels, cameras, etc. if he keeps crashing.
Damn.

Tell him one more crash, and you're going to look for a training wheel sponsor.

:cool
By blumpkin
Yuppie flyline I bought from flybug showed up today, color: blue heron... feel yuppier already... he could have thrown in a quill pig... That is all.
By alteredstates
got a pair of new patagonia watermaster waders in the mail today. gotta give them the shoutout, picked up a pair a year ago at the flyfishing show in town, fished 'em quite a bit, but if i ever waded for more than 4 hrs strait, id come out damp. seems the seams had some slow leakage. i emailed them about it, sent my waders in and had a brand new pair within a week. thats some customer service for ya. maybe expensive company, but at least they stand by their shit.
By MTgrayling
Overcast wrote:Sagebrush Drygoods Day pack and two spools of thread.
I need me one of these! Sad they moved the Sagebrush north, global warming and all ...
By Bad Fish
I almost got the G3 Guide Pant yesterday but the large size was way too big and the MK size won't be available until May. I'm by no means a bean pole, I wear a 36 jean, and the large was HUGE in the waist. So big that I couldn't even adjust the belt tight enough w/o it being a PITA. So the wait continues........

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Munn’s Claret Muddler https://live.sta[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

mine went to post last Thurs. sounds like G is ha[…]

A Drakian's dog, no doubt. But I'd do it again.j[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine