This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By ickypimp
Just thought i would introduce myself, i am Martin, i live in Hampshire in the UK and fish the River Itchen in the south and when i visit the north where my family is i fish on the river wharfe, i also SWFF for bass and mullet..

I have been fly fishing and tying a good few years now and have been a fairly prolific poster on some of the UK forums although i have found them somewhat frustrating of late, as they grow ever more commercial and sponsored the mind police take over and anything other than the "party line" gets deleted or locked, quite frankly it pisses me off. :bomb:

i heard legend of a fly forums where the abuse flowed freely and the chuckles come thick and fast... i thought i would come and check out how you "Merkins" do things....

See you in the trenches
By Streamer
:coffee

Streamer
By RaZ
you have bad teeth. brush, floss, rinse, braces, repeat.
By JoshO
ickypimp wrote:See you in the trenches
I doubt it... FAIL!
By castingoutloud
ickypimp wrote:Just thought i would introduce myself, i am Martin, i live in Hampshire in the UK and fish the River Itchen in the south and when i visit the north where my family is i fish on the river wharfe, i also SWFF for bass and mullet..

I have been fly fishing and tying a good few years now and have been a fairly prolific poster on some of the UK forums although i have found them somewhat frustrating of late, as they grow ever more commercial and sponsored the mind police take over and anything other than the "party line" gets deleted or locked, quite frankly it pisses me off. :bomb:

i heard legend of a fly forums where the abuse flowed freely and the chuckles come thick and fast... i thought i would come and check out how you "Merkins" do things....

See you in the trenches
Your timing sucks. Come back in a fortnight when we can proporly tan your ass.
Thanks
By ickypimp
JoshO wrote:
ickypimp wrote:See you in the trenches
I doubt it... FAIL!
Hmmmm ....i aint gonna get pussy whipped by someone with 350 posts on a board, hardly the forum silverback are you joshO....

we'll see who fails
By JoshO
ickypimp wrote: we'll see who fails
You're well on your way!
By RaZ
and you probably take tea bags from John Terry. Double Fail
By CarpeTructa
ickypimp wrote: i heard legend of a fly forums where the abuse flowed freely
Fuck off. Are you happy now? Oh wait, you're from England. Bloody sorry old chap. Bugger off. There, is that better? Wanker.
(Fucking Brits, your insults sound downright polite).
By ickypimp
Hmm.... i really shouldn't have expected any more from a bunch of mouth breathing, butt-fuck hillbillies...

Come on boys is that REALLY the best you can come up with, bad teeth gags, still for a nation that voted in George dubya... TWICE... what do i expect. maybe i just set the bar a little high...

I say i am English so you start talking football and footballers, let me let you in on a little secret, football (soccer as you call it) is a game watched and played by latent homosexuals and cunts.

So if you Catamites dont mind, lets start again....

I am Martin from England, i'll be around if you dont like it you can kiss my ass...
By D-nymph
ickypimp wrote:
I say i am English so you start talking football and footballers, let me let you in on a little secret, football (soccer as you call it) is a game watched and played by latent homosexuals and cunts.
Attaboy.

:cheer
Fissures in Trout Idolatry

I wouldn't call meself a literary critic but it la[…]

2nd batch ready to ship. Hope you guys like some[…]

Top shelf goods :cool

Enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn2MwHGbP1A&fe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine