This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By midstream
I am pissed that I didn't think about looking at the thong fitter jobs. Now it's too late. Dayum.
I will be at the bake. I probably won't get there until late Friday, and leave Sunday, but well worth it for the wholesome fun! I think my son will also be with me. He should be posting an intro soon.
By DeadRatsClacker
Hell mate you have a gift you should use it LOL

Father/son combo at the Bake should be interesting :)
tell him the entrance fee is as many college nubiles as you can pack in the vehicle
looking forward to it man glad you can make it
By crabtops
Congrats Midstream! Feels good doesn't it?

I've been out of work nine months and finally heard yesterday from a company I interviewed with two months ago. I got a start date and I'm going back to work in two weeks.

Hopefully leaving me enough time to catch some albies before I do.

What a relief!
By Bad Fish
Right on man! I just got back to work 2 weeks ago after not working since May. Feels good to be working again but I sure do miss fishing every day.
By Crick Addict
I can't believe I'm congratulating someone for having to do the daily grind again, but cheers. :cool
By FredA
Congrats man. My company just started laying people off. Not feeling to good about things anymore. Hope the new job works out well for ya.
By Willi
Congrats!!!

T%he job market is tough. I have several friends and relatives who have been looking for jobs for an extended period of time. Glad I have (hopefully) have that behind me.

Willi
By shunned
if you were on the bones of your ass.. I forgot.
sorry.

I'm 40 next year and the prospect of having to find another job scares the living shit out of me.
onya, mate.

:cool

I really need to go into business for myself one day, mind.
By edword02
any time i've ever been on umemployment its always worked out for the better.

congrats!
ARGENTINA 2020 PART IV

w w w. Fakepassportonline.cc - Number one producer[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

birth control's come a bit late.

alive but shuffling.

Looks like you are having good days on the water m[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine