Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By fishpimp
I have a 9' 5wt 5pc Sage SLT that I don't use. Looking for an 8' to 8 1/2' 4pc 4wt of equal value. I have been offered $350 credit for the rod towards a new one but would rather just trade...not looking to sell. Will consider my rod plus cash for yer Winston (no WT model), ZXL, LL, etc.
By Bad Fish
Dude, that 5 SLT is an awesome rod but I already have one. I do have a 4 SLT that I don't fish and have been looking for a 6 SLT. By chance do you have a 6 SLT you want to trade for my 4 SLT? I'll need to check if my 4 SLT is a 2 or 4 piece.
By fishpimp
Sorry, don't have a spare 6...I just got the Zaxis 6 without the fighting butt and that thing is a friggin' cannon. Probably not a smart trade but I traded an 8wt TCR that I got on closeout (poker's been good to me) for 399 plus cash (under a hundo) for the factory new Z. Found an eBay store that is willing to trade used for new (plus dough, sometimes).

He takes after his mother, that’s for sure.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Senter’s Teacher (Extended Body Green Drak[…]

[/herding cats] Did you expect any differen[…]

This all seems so familiar. Love it... bring on &[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine