This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By riversquid
Please make your vibram soles better...if you have to use them rubber soles, ( not actually claiming the drake is simms boots inventor or that they may be reading this board but)

and if you really have to make them felt-less for the reason of getting rid of invasive spices , make the whole boot that way

I found some of these little hitch hikers in a fold in the boot toung, maybe theys be Ok

thank simms for going the extra mile when they went complete feltless... right? ..... that helps but not completely
I have to pay an extra 7 bucks to register my boat here ion OR for invasives? caan we make a boot that does what its supposta or are we just concerned with whirling trout

or maybe I should take the responsibility to boil or bleech my boots my selfs ...? thats for all your tea partys HA

three alive critters
120 days
jim the nipple warmed with stove water.....cool morning nak nak
By jhnnythndr
Boy are you in luck that tonight I just got back and am broke and can'tgo chase tail. I read your post and think you should feed those to your fish. I have this 55 gallong aquRIUM FUL OF cichlids that eat the shit off my boots whrn I come home while I get bent. try it- you might like it. But other wise bleach boil you stuff for the sake of the places you might bring them that i fish at.
By shunned
...and make some fucking decent laces.

I fucking pay you enough.
By LTD
how bout makin some rain gear with a decent zipper? no more metal!
By kyped
again...and a much better sandal than what you put out last year. pieceashit
By RFA
Who has the time to spend on laces and soles when you're slammed making neckties, flasks, and lights with fish silhouettes?
By cantfishforshit
Uh...what's in the Jim Beam bottle?
By Bad Fish
shunned wrote:...and make some fucking decent laces.

Word. Mine lasted 3 days before they broke. Replaced with cheap REI hiking boot laces, problem solved.

However, my Insulator jacket is one of my all-time favote pieces of gear.
By Outside Bend
Bad Fish wrote:
shunned wrote:...and make some fucking decent laces.

Word. Mine lasted 3 days before they broke. Replaced with cheap REI hiking boot laces, problem solved.

However, my Insulator jacket is one of my all-time favote pieces of gear.
x3 on the laces :bomb
By SouthFork
Destroyed a Pair of Simms Guide Boots last year in AK. Stitches blew apart, and the Vibram sole came off. Sent them back and they sent me a pair of River Sheds as they were were out of the Guides, they didn't even last the season before the soles started coming off. They are getting sent back again this week. The boots held up this year at least but the soles keep falling off for me.
By edword02
haha dont get me started on simms boots.

them fuckers wanted me to pay 80$ plus shipping to have them resole my boots because they no longer carry the correct adhesive to fix my g3 guide boots. they've been at the cobble shop now for about 6 months because i refuse to pay.

got a different pair of boots and i know for a fact that if the sole comes off they'll repair it for nothing. :smile

most comfortable pair of boots i've ever worn... sure do miss them
By Get Bent
In addition to their laces sucking giant donkey balls :bomb How about the shit zippers on their boat bags, they are about as worthless as their boot laces :gun The money you pay for their shit, this shouldn't happen :bullshit

You shipped it to the house in Albuquerque, right?

whatcha tying?

Tying with FredA and a lurker. 20200223_122144.jpg[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yet Another Carnage Skwala https://live.stat[…]

I have been in pharmaceuticals and these country f[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine