This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Crick Addict
I thought you had to run up and down the beach to catch a rooster. :coffee

Last edited by Crick Addict on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Spicytuna
Unreal, Thank you for taking us along that sweet ass ride!!! :bow :bow :bow :bow
By steelrain202
this is awesome
By unskunkable
That rocks! I'm supposed to head to Rancho Leonero in late June to chase Roosters. You're report makes me wish I was there now.
By woolly bugger
very nice! quality +

too bad that Sol sux so bad
By Pancho Rancho
That's quality. Have had a few beach days with Hornitos myownself.
By befuddled
fuck me running backwards. Soul warming indeed.

baja. it even sounds cool
By NeedmoreDEET
That was great!
By Hogleg
Glad you boys enjoyed it. We could tear it up down there with a Baja Bake in May or June. I met some good dudes/guides who have a lodge and the right attitude to accomodate a bunch of miscreants like us.

Crick- I definitely did some running and casting. Total fuckshow, glad nobody had a video cam on me.

Unskunk- Rancho Leonero is top notch, I had New Years eve dinner there about 5 years ago. Excellent grub and in June you'll probably have Roosters right outside your door. Shoot me a pm if you want some beta on the DIY gig from the beach, I gained some good info on this trip regarding access, hot spots and such.

Bearsfan- No Baja stink on the 8wt, I stuck to the 10 mostly but did throw it a bunch, sweet rod, thank you. Did you see the pic of my wife 'working your rod'? She says it's her favorite 8wt.
By blumpkin
Hogleg
astounding reportage of a place I inhabit regularly in my dreams...
shoot me the DIY info... :cool

My Pillow Guy may be running for Governor in the[…]

The Kids Are Alright - TR

Ironman to son: Hold my other beer. :cool

33512388-91B6-4E0E-ACA0-28DEC975EE58.jpeg

"If you're planning to come to Montana...&quo[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine