This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote:hey mate...
Thanks...I spit my coffee out.
I think what's worse is your having a conversation w/ yourself...in your own thread to hit that number.
Do they even have grass to play golf down there, or is it just one big-assed sand trap?
I'm no mathmetician mind you, but by my count you have 10,842. Might as well stick around for another 5K or so...
Hogleg wrote:I'm no mathmetician mind you, but by my count you have 10,842. Might as well stick around for another 5K or so...
You have to add up all of his aliases. He first started as Mitch and went about trying to get banned. He said anything and posted everything. I think he actually got banned at some point, hence shunned was born. Then he came up with Mitch aka 2 fish so he could argue with himself at 4am. Since everyone stateside wouldnt argue with a drunk Austrian that early in the morning. Over ten thousand posts and I still can't tell you if he fishes or not. I think that should be the next requirement for noobs; post a pic of Mitchy actually fishing.
Bear River Boomer wrote:
Hogleg wrote:I'm no mathmetician mind you, but by my count you have 10,842. Might as well stick around for another 5K or so...
You have to add up all of his aliases. He first started as Mitch and went about trying to get banned. He said anything and posted everything. I think he actually got banned at some point, hence shunned was born. Then he came up with Mitch aka 2 fish so he could argue with himself at 4am. Since everyone stateside wouldnt argue with a drunk Austrian that early in the morning. Over ten thousand posts and I still can't tell you if he fishes or not. I think that should be the next requirement for noobs; post a pic of Mitchy actually fishing.
Attachments:
IMG_2282.jpg
IMG_2282.jpg (128 KiB) Viewed 3458 times

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine