Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By West Chester
Time for some new rods... old ones for sale

Orvis Rods all 4pc with tubes...
Access 11ft 5wt Tip $150 near new
Clearwater Green 9ft 9wt $100 near new
Helios 1 7'6" 3 wt Mid $250 well fished but no problems
Helios 2 9ft 6wt Tip $300 near new
Helios 2 9ft 8wt Tip $200 Lots of salt corrosion on reel seat
Helios 2 9ft 10wt Tip $300 average condition
Last edited by West Chester on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:48 pm, edited 7 times in total.
By Kylemc
Damn
By BigTimber
That's not a B2X. Looks like a five piece XTR which, according to me, is a better rod. But it's still a Winston. Which means it's still trying to be a saltwater rod. Sorry Westchester. How about some homegrown?
By Randall Dee
CarelessEthiopian wrote:Mine.

PM coming.
You know that if you fish that uppity Winston that you'll have to up your game from High Life to Budweiser. :cool
By DeadRatsClacker
Jeezeus WC make an effort _ I was hoping for a pic of aforementioned wannabe saltstick laid over the hairless, oiled, perfumed and glittered dusted mons pubis of some nameless girl with low selfesteem and daddy issues, possibly with a fetish for the balding

and was short in her purse this week for a new thong, strawberry lips gloss or treats for her seeing eye dog _ or some such.

Dude you have a reputation to keep around here
DRC
By CarelessEthiopian
stratabass wrote:PM sent
I'm sure you were just telling him that CE is fucking stoked to have that rod now.

edit: just saw that WC edited for more fly poles.

I'll add that Mr. Chester was very easy to complete a transaction with. Props to him.
By Hogleg
I'm your huckleberry for that Winston 4wt.
By stratabass
CarelessEthiopian wrote:
stratabass wrote:PM sent
I'm sure you were just telling him that CE is fucking stoked to have that rod now.

edit: just saw that WC edited for more fly poles.

I'll add that Mr. Chester was very easy to complete a transaction with. Props to him.

All of that.
By Hogleg
Mr. WC and I transacted a deal in about 5 minutes flat and the goods will ship tomorrow. Buy with confidence.
By unskunkable
Is that TCX a saltwater model or fresh?
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

a-ha... prematura ejactulatorie. my a-notta so goo[…]

A Confession

you know as well as I do it'll be a woman. most li[…]

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Bump FFS

whatcha tying?

Fokker...rooibaard

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine