kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By root wad
pittendrigh wrote:Jellystone Nymph. Snipped from a bass tube and adorned with a few rubberlegs. This one is dimpled on a needle, slid off the needle and then attached to weighted hopper hook. Wrap the shank with lead. Flatten the lead wire with smooth face needle nose. Soak it with CA glue. Then tie on the soft flexy bass tube body. They do bite this fly. Like crazy. And once they bite they hang on and chew. That's the most interesting part. They'll swim 20' feet or more with the nymph in their mouths. Chewing as they go.
Read the part about "first boogers." In this case second boogers. Since you are a major player in the industry I would bet you could get John Stewart to do an "in depth" interview for his mag. Wear knee pads. You will, no doubt, enjoy it.
By cougarcockburn
yeah dillweed, let's keep this iron and steel, not your freakish foam and lead abomination

fuck off
By chadroc
have you ever read the golden beetle online fishing mag? right up your alley, you should check it out. i'm willing to bet that the sponsors you are tattle taling to about the poor behavior here at the drake would be happy to move their business to the golden beetle and hopefully they take you with them.

...but it wasn't quite over. I rode out with Rudd[…]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine