kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
I'll try to get mine knocked out.

Just got back from a relatively unplanned trip chasing roosters in Baja and spent my fly tying time for the month before that replacing and refilling my old Baja boxes. Dug out my rooster flies before the trip and found two boxes filled with rusted out pieces of shit some dumbass apparently put away wet the last time I was down there. #dumbass #firstworldproblems #gammysandakisrusttoo
Surly wrote:So' nuff did...
My bugs are in, my stickers are in- wiped my hands of this whole debacle...… spreading the muddler love like a street corner evangelist.
#yearofthemuddler
Just send what you've got. It's a suk swap.
SLSS wrote:Just send what you've got. It's a suk swap.
I'm about to. I'll give it to the end of the week for either a) some of these four to get their muddlers in the mail or b) someone with their flies in telling me to wait.

Otherwise.... FRIDAY....

.... :bomb

.......... :coffee
So the official cutoff is Cinco De Mayo. I'll check with the fearsome 4 on that day, and if they don't have them in the mail, I'll ship what I have.

I have confidence that they will come through in true Drakian fashion.

If we are short, do y'all want me to send back the extras you tied, or shuffle them up so you get a couple doubles?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? I[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson’s Black Pearl Dabbler https://l[…]

perhaps we need to revisit the paparazzi thread...

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine