Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By MTgrayling
I guess it's right now.

Sent an old 2pc 6wt mojo magic stick in for a mend, got a fancy ass mojo free 4pc 6wt back over two months later. Whatever.

The original helios carbon fibre 4pc rod tube would make the ulti-bong, that plan was hatched over cheap whiskey many years ago. The new helios2 tube is just aluminium tubing with a pseudo fish sticker.
By MTgrayling
Alright. I admit it. I was trying to act unimpressed by a huge multinational corporation and I should have fished the stick before commenting. Apologies.

[report]Image[/report]

It has big mojo and the nicest cork I've touched or seen. The stick is lighter than my 9' 5wt and feels like an 8'-er when tossing line.

Equipped with an unbranded $28 reel and a 6+ year old closeout/demo $12 line, I can do things with that rod that I'm not capable of.

I'll just have to get a bong somewhere else then.
By MTgrayling
If those aren't tarpon or muskellunge, then I've wasted my life.

They are bonefish, right?

Huchen?
By MTgrayling
I had my fun with this stick. The SOBF magic wand is no more, broken last on a 2.5lb suckerfish and sent back repaired to another mystery address.

Being mobile has disavatanges... changing views are cool though.
By MTgrayling
and FUCK whomever is getting all these free rods from me...

The count is -3, two whorvis (same model) and a sage... two sets of pattagucci boots. Let's not forget the twat who found my steelhead fly box and tips.

Your fucking welcome assholes.
By MTgrayling
The timing is off. I'll keep an eye on him now though...

Fuck; make that -4 rods. Three whorvis and the sage, can't forget Rap's Helios.

Damn you rod thieves!!
By MTgrayling
Had a mob of elks and a few eagles over for coffee this morning...

Tradeoffs. Priorities. :cool
By Lando
Tie up an elk for me..........I still need to shoot one, but I only have a few days left.

:gun
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

but that's the fun part about this place

So I got to tinkering the other day... and calcu[…]

I never got to see the punting video. youse guy[…]

unlimited dead sh*t for Kyner thread

pits are nasty, especially that one. "they'r[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine