All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By Spicytuna
Isn't there a trick to not having half the damn screen blocked out with an IPhone?? Just made the jump from a droid and now I got a fucking half screen on here.
By brent_e
post a screen capture cuz I don't know wtf you're talking abooot.

screen capture: press the home button and the power button at the same time (it saves the pictures to your photos album).
By Woolybug25
AftonAngler wrote:Good luck figuring how to post pictures! Apple shit is awesome except for TehSuck!

:smile

:bomb

Time to upgrade the platform Nemo/Jed
No shit. Probably the #1 reason that I rarely post pics anymore. Going to photobucket, re-saving the pic, copying the link, etc is a pain in the ass.
By austrotard
you never go full screen on iphone.
not actually full blown.jpg
not actually full blown.jpg (48.82 KiB) Viewed 2485 times
By steelhound
I'm just guessing but I bet this is what spicy is seeing. My phone was great until I did some update last week and I got the same 2/3 screen
By Average Joe
I've none of these problems, because I have one of these.
Motorola RAZRr.jpg
Motorola RAZRr.jpg (29.33 KiB) Viewed 2354 times
It was designed to take and receive calls, and on those rare occasions when I turn it on, it works rather well.
By Spicytuna
steelhound wrote:I'm just guessing but I bet this is what spicy is seeing. My phone was great until I did some update last week and I got the same 2/3 screen
Bingo

How do we fix this? Anyone other than Joe????

Nice Razor btw Joe
By yard4sale
Average Joe wrote:I've none of these problems, because I have one of these.
Motorola RAZRr.jpg
It was designed to take and receive calls, and on those rare occasions when I turn it on, it works rather well.
Figured you to be more of the Jitterbug type.

Neil larfed
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine