A ticket south .....

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Transylwader

Re: A ticket south .....

Post by Transylwader » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:58 am

Forkin' bastages! Nice form there BM, Chicken hat n all.

I once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun
If assholes could fly, Raleigh would be a fucking airport - my Mum

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:11 pm

Real good boys.

I subscribe to the Juner philosophy as well. You eat 'em when you can get 'em.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

B.M. Barrelcooker

Post by B.M. Barrelcooker » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:12 am

Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
"worst that can happen is a big fat zero and a fine walk out of doors"---Chadroc

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:36 am

B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
Well I don't eat those raw so I reckon it don't matter much.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

flybug.pa.

Post by flybug.pa. » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:51 pm

once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun

dude, those would have been barnacles or most probably mussels as they grow on pilings. they are filter feeders, meaning they injest all the 2 stroke motor exhaust they can get ahold of. oysters are found in a mud type bottom not around pilings so muchand need cleaner water to survive. i am glad you survived thou, been there .
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
- Frank Zappa

Palometa

Post by Palometa » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:37 pm

that's a bullish trip BM. Nice work. We need to hook up...summer is slowing some for me. Then is stick and string season. Let's talk
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.

FredA

Post by FredA » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Good stuff B. Never been down that way. From everything I see in this place I'm missin out. :cool

Woolybug25

Post by Woolybug25 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:00 am

FredA wrote:Good stuff B. Never been down that way. From everything I see in this place I'm missin out. :cool
You're wet wading into trophy muskies... and you're missing out on something? Ha.
"All mountain hippies are as young as they day they were born, smarter than Einstein, better looking than Tom Selleck and could outfish an army of pinners." - foureyedgeek

www.hiptothesip.blogspot.com

SOBF

Post by SOBF » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:32 am

Good shit ! I need a redfish fix myself real soon.