Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By Transylwader
Forkin' bastages! Nice form there BM, Chicken hat n all.

I once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun
By Hogleg
Real good boys.

I subscribe to the Juner philosophy as well. You eat 'em when you can get 'em.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
By Hogleg
B.M. Barrelcooker wrote:
Hogleg wrote:Real good boys.

Does that go for mountain oysters too?

Just askin
Well I don't eat those raw so I reckon it don't matter much.
By flybug.pa.
once ate oysters direkatilly off a dock piling on the ICW in Wrightsville and thought I was gonna die. A bottie of Texas Pete has since remained in the cubby of my chariot as a reminder to never eat oysters unless they are purchased from a seafood market or restaurant, regardless of the month with or without FU in it. :gun

dude, those would have been barnacles or most probably mussels as they grow on pilings. they are filter feeders, meaning they injest all the 2 stroke motor exhaust they can get ahold of. oysters are found in a mud type bottom not around pilings so muchand need cleaner water to survive. i am glad you survived thou, been there .
By Palometa
that's a bullish trip BM. Nice work. We need to hook up...summer is slowing some for me. Then is stick and string season. Let's talk
By Woolybug25
FredA wrote:Good stuff B. Never been down that way. From everything I see in this place I'm missin out. :cool
You're wet wading into trophy muskies... and you're missing out on something? Ha.

Ah Mark, Dog rest his soul. All he wanted for th[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on the[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Grey Corrib Muddler https://live.staticflick[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Well then, I’ll play along

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine