By Plow
They're not talking weapons, they're talking The Bomb.
CommunityOrganizer.jpg
CommunityOrganizer.jpg (43.86 KiB) Viewed 3799 times
By SLSS
Barry Blitt may be the Jon Stewart of illustration.
By ditchdoc
BigCliff wrote:Image
The best cartoon aboutThe Donald I've seen!
By Plow
Yeah, baby. Send all those fuck-knobs running who can't stand a little water truth splashed in their face. Exactly want America needs.

Only reason we don't see any dems in the sketch is they can stand getting near the water truth.
By BigCliff
Plow wrote:Yeah, baby. Send all those fuck-knobs running who can't stand a little water truth splashed in their face. Exactly want America needs.

Only reason we don't see any dems in the sketch is they can stand getting near the water truth.
Ah Plow, exemplifying why a party designed to serve the rich keeps getting support from common old white guys.

By VTNZ
Breaking news: Politicians take money by lobbyists/folks of influence!!

Supported by conservative Citizens ruling...

Dirty Little Tidbit: Cheetoh Jesus himself gave 100k to Clinton Foundation....huh. :bullshit
By befuddled
Speaking of cartoons...the guy who writes the Dunesbury cartoon has apparently been writing about Trump for thirty years and even wrote about a Trump bid for POTUS. Holy hell, that interview was hilarious. He skewered Trump with a documentation of fact that spanned 30 years. Trump has switched positions on 25 issues at the very least and is a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth, even when there is nothing at stake except his opinion of himself. 30 years of documented asshat. Fucking Brilliant.
By Fishwater
befuddled wrote:Trump has switched positions on 25 issues at the very least and is a pathological liar incapable of telling the truth, even when there is nothing at stake except his opinion of himself. 30 years of documented asshat. Fucking Brilliant.
Do you have a link? I've found interviews but want to see the "Sunday" he's taking about with the switched positions. I'd love to show it to my jack leg brothers who are in love with Trump.

Btw, I'm one conservative who won't for him simply because I'm certain he's not a conservative. I'm in TX though, probably won't matter.

The fucking Drake. Righteous :cool

LA Marsh......TR

:smile

The Drake is Dead, Long Live The Drake. W[…]

things I a-heared at drake camp

"Led Zepellin? you like fast Led Zepellin […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine