Now the lower level?

Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
pbrstreetgang

Re: Now the lower level?

Post by pbrstreetgang » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:17 pm

I am guessing:
All this drake poop is hosted, and by someone who hosts more than just Sukville and the surrounding areas. They are not doing much around Geo-IP location/remediation, but they probably have some ability to check source IPs as far as traffic origin. There may even be large blocks of known IP addresses that are generating these posts fueled by botnets. Something potentially stopped by IPS services.
So while spamming programs can hop IP addresses quickly, there is probably some ability to deny whole country IP blocks. But I am sure the amount of valid traffic from S. Korea pinging into the Drake is enough to force TB to keep the lights on for the disobedient descendants of the Koryo Dynasty. So here we be - at an impass . The new Cold War over the 38.12.34.0 parallel. And no mention of DMZ Masou trout.
:coffee
Everybody knows this is nowhere...

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:27 am

Solid work once again Suk IT team.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:54 am

this is why I refuse to pay the suck it team.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:57 am

and then... like magic fuck...

look. when it happens again just search 'your posts'... unless you're the wapanese guy (see: gwen stefani).
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

MaineDrifter

Post by MaineDrifter » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:28 am

Jed,
I wasn't trying to be a dink.
I was just asking if there is anything we ( the desk jockeys) can do ?

Does the report function help ?

Cheers,
Maine D
"Lovingly massage your hog leg with olive oil, and then cover it with the spice mix." _Average Joe

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:29 am

pbrstreetgang wrote:I am guessing:
All this drake poop is hosted, and by someone who hosts more than just Sukville and the surrounding areas. They are not doing much around Geo-IP location/remediation, but they probably have some ability to check source IPs as far as traffic origin. There may even be large blocks of known IP addresses that are generating these posts fueled by botnets. Something potentially stopped by IPS services.
So while spamming programs can hop IP addresses quickly, there is probably some ability to deny whole country IP blocks. But I am sure the amount of valid traffic from S. Korea pinging into the Drake is enough to force TB to keep the lights on for the disobedient descendants of the Koryo Dynasty. So here we be - at an impass . The new Cold War over the 38.12.34.0 parallel. And no mention of DMZ Masou trout.
:coffee
peebs, I'm nominating you to be one of the gate keepers of teh suk.

you know your way around this spam shit, and you'll let the nips and slits slide for a day or two before you bruce lee them :Roll Eyes
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

woolly bugger

Post by woolly bugger » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:31 am

Make the registration question a bit harder, not the multiple guess one-out-of-five that's there now. Too simple....

:bomb
Buy Mexico Returns

ex "I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!"
me "There's a season???"

I wish there were more people here that put up the type of quality shit you do. Been feeshn' lately? - Ryan

tailchaser

Post by tailchaser » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:41 pm

How do I renew my subscription?
"Most of my money I spent on whiskey and women. The rest I just wasted." locogringo

"Fishing and whores... 99 percent of my brain activity." Blumpkin

Palometa

Post by Palometa » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:38 pm

Jed wrote:My problem is that I had a busy weekend with 3 parties to attend where much alcohol was consumed and fixing this shithole was low on my priority. First party was at Taylor's tavern, second at the People's Pint and third was at my house. Actually I did not have priorities other than to get ready for the next party.

I will try and watch this place a bit more carefully.

jed
Appreciate your efforts...

If you haven't noticed, this place is being carpet bombed like Beirut Road
Protect WYDAHO fish & game, fence out Utah.

pbrstreetgang

Post by pbrstreetgang » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:45 pm

I think what really pissed these folks off is that someone posted a fukin moo shu recipe.

Fuck that shit. Here's the real deal:

English name: Kimchi pancake
Korean name: 김치전
Romanized: Kimchijeon
Also Romanized as: Kimchi jeon

In a bowl, place 1 cup of chopped kimchi, 3 tbs of kimchi juice, 2 tbs chopped onion (in my world, onions are incredibly optional), ½ ts salt, ½ ts sugar, ½ cup flour (all purpose flour), and ¼ cup of water and mix it well with a spoon.
Heat up a 12 inch non-stick pan over medium high heat and drizzle about 2 tbs grape seed oil.
Place the mixture of kimchi pancake batter on the pan and spread it thinly and evenly with a spoon.
Cook it for 1 to 1½ minutes until the bottom gets golden brown and crispy.
Turn it over with a spatula or flip it.
Lower the heat to medium and cook for another 1½ minutes.
Turn it over one more time and cook for 30 seconds before transferring it to a serving plate.

I like to slather it with kochujang, and have a little rice on the side.
Everybody knows this is nowhere...