User avatar
By kish
#640158
I followed this poor soul on my way home tonight. Of course it's a Prius. (It says "HILZNXT")


Image
User avatar
By Plow
#640159
kish wrote:I followed this poor soul on my way home tonight. Of course it's a Prius. (It says "HILZNXT")
He's ready for 2020, they'll have a personalty installed by then.
User avatar
By yard4sale
#640160
Now he's going to have to change it to "HTLRZNXT"
User avatar
By Plow
#640164
yard4sale wrote:Now he's going to have to change it to "HTLRZNXT"
The economy will be too good for dems to run a hitler like candidate in 2020, but, who can tell with wacky dems.
User avatar
By MTgrayling
#640165
Perhaps they live at sea level and it has nothing to do with a failed presidential candidate?
User avatar
By kish
#640166
MTgrayling wrote:Perhaps they live at sea level and it has nothing to do with a failed presidential candidate?
Good point. This is Illinois after all.
User avatar
By MTgrayling
#640167
Yah. Just staying with the theme.


[cries into beer] we are not fucked. We are NOT fucked!
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine