Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By BigTimber
Have chestpacks made a comeback? not that I'd be caught dead with one. :vomit
By -G-
BigTimber wrote:Have chestpacks made a comeback? not that I'd be caught dead with one. :vomit
Here in MI I'm pretty sure you get one for free when buying a center pin
By MaineDrifter
Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Speyco 3 3/4 switch, with small dent. It's a clicker. I don't want your sling string though. Willing to trade for some SLSS artwork.
I can't come off any of my SLSS artwork, but would you be interested in trading something else? I have some Bauer JM's in 2,3 & 4 that are new in the box. I have other things too, like some trinkets I found in the bottom of Ironman's boat as well as a fine collection of roaches of all varieties.
Bug,
If Darth doesn't put that Sling String in the Free to a Good Home Thread and I don't send him this Speyco I think we can work something out.
I was hoping I could parle this into a fine piece of scratching from SLSS as, from what I have read, Darth Monkey is a pretty big deal. It's early still.

Dent is there but no big deal.

By Woolybug25
MaineDrifter wrote:
Woolybug25 wrote:
MaineDrifter wrote:Speyco 3 3/4 switch, with small dent. It's a clicker. I don't want your sling string though. Willing to trade for some SLSS artwork.
I can't come off any of my SLSS artwork, but would you be interested in trading something else? I have some Bauer JM's in 2,3 & 4 that are new in the box. I have other things too, like some trinkets I found in the bottom of Ironman's boat as well as a fine collection of roaches of all varieties.
Bug,
If Darth doesn't put that Sling String in the Free to a Good Home Thread and I don't send him this Speyco I think we can work something out.
I was hoping I could parle this into a fine piece of scratching from SLSS as, from what I have read, Darth Monkey is a pretty big deal. It's early still.

Dent is there but no big deal.

Ya know... we could all win here. SLSS could send you a pencil scratch, Darth can send SLSS the sling, and I can send Darth a Bauer LM4 reel....

Brand new, never used with warranty card. Better for a 8/9 single hander, which I believe Darth is looking for. I need a light switch reel, and you and Rick get what you wanted.

Drake... the Tinder of fly fishing.

Swipe left Drifter.... swipe left...
By SLSS
Darth went fishing. :coffee
By austrotard
I don't care what happens as long as I get that sling.

way to go, fellas.
I love you all for this.

patagucci mitch they'll call me.
and I'll be great.

:cool :cool :cool
By SLSS
Randall Dee wrote:Ha! I offered Rick my Hardy Bougle for some art work and he scoffed at me.

Scoff is kinda ruff for the noise I made. I'm not not interested, may just have downsize your expectation.
I do not respond to pms

Thanks for letting everyone know?

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine