This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By AftonAngler
Fishwater wrote:Hmm...where would one fly into for this deal? Haven't been north of I-10 in a while.
You fly into MSP Fishwater...it's about a 3.5 hour drive from there up here...unless you've got your own plane - then you'd fly into Phillips (trivia fact - home to Phillips Plastics manufacturer of the famous Flambeau tackle boxes...also home to the crazy roadside attraction known as the Wisconsin Concrete Park)
By ironman
FredA wrote:Been too long... yeah I'm in. Got me a new skid plate and extra long wench for this one Brad. Giddyup! :cool

And hey fly-chucker... bring your waders so you can push this time.
Waders? Since when?
By Glista
AftonAngler wrote: If yer on the east seaboard and at Somerset this weekend come visit ---wait for it --- Cheeky Fishing (go on and flame it up you ass clown haters - it's great for Winter Shack Nasty Season and I'm PRIME for a interview monkey knife fight) if you sneak me bourbon I'll tie you a Sawheet Musky lurefly
Cheers fuckos
You can count on that Bourbon.....Mr. Ambassador. :cheer
By FredA
ironman wrote:
FredA wrote:Been too long... yeah I'm in. Got me a new skid plate and extra long wench for this one Brad. Giddyup! :cool

And hey fly-chucker... bring your waders so you can push this time.
Waders? Since when?
Good point. Next time I'll expect him to jump in and help even though it's freezing temps... man up chucker. :smile
By ironman
pbrstreetgang wrote:
FredA wrote:Got me a new skid plate
did ironman help fund this?
not guilty.

recon this is where the steep bank drop and drag move was learned. :coffee
By Fishwater
AftonAngler wrote: You fly into MSP Fishwater...it's about a 3.5 hour drive from there up here...unless you've got your own plane - then you'd fly into Phillips
Let me see if the G4 is able to land there. If not, there's always the Hawker... :smile
By Upsetter
I will be stopping at the BP (road sodas) in Winters next time I come through heading east and again back west. I do believe your exactly on my route 70. I won't be there that weekend though. Probably right when Lando throws his luau.
By AftonAngler
:cool

I've got all the rooms at the Flambeau Forest Inn and all three cabins at Big Bear Cabins reserved - if anyone wants a bed let me know...

It'll be cool to see most of you rascals!

Krist - 3:45am wake up to fly to NJ :smile

:coffee

Domestic air travel sucks royal arse

Anyone know any good dive bars in Somerset? I get in way too early to go to a respectable place(with windows)...where's Blummers when ya need him(always knows where you can go with no windows)

:Roll Eyes
Speechless on the Fall Cover Fail, OMG

so now that we all know what virtue signalling is […]

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine