All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
you fuckos got any wonga? I kid... but grab a drink.

it's been quite obvious to me that my stickies worked. those of you that have them know wtfuck I mean. I rock.
and now auggie's taken the ball (as always) as we try and replace his tying gear, books etc. giving the lad a leg up and personally, I cannae wait for him to come good and return.

now to my favour...

I was approached by a fella I know over at spey pages, cft.com and some other fora. he asked if he could help and send some gear along.
of course I told him yes; I've been in talks with this fella for years... we've sent shit back and forth.

following day he sends me a photo of a metric fuck ton of salmon shit and I give him auggie's addy; I imagine he'll be receiving it soon.

I thank this fella like I'm going to receive this shit myself, overwhelmed by his generosity.
I say to him ''mate, why the fuck have you never made an intro at the suck? you're young and hip enough (42yrs?), your flies are remarkable and your humour is right in line with fucko inc... what's the problis?"

last night I got an email. here's the long and short of it...

had his own construction business and did quite well.
got married, had a kid, made a killing and moved to colo.
killing it in colo he hurts his back. badly.
business suffers, marriage dissolves and after major surgery, becomes somewhat of an invalid. comp'd off and moves back to his home state and now in the care of rellies.

now I can only imagine being compensated in sepps is in line with looking after your vets.
"here's some ashtray money, make your own way."
it's fucking horseshit.

so this fella has been running off an ipad (post-phone) for his correspondence and at the present moment that's as good as it's gonna get.

I bet you're thinking 'fuck. mitch wants to by him a computer...'
well that's not the case at all.
what I want to do is allow this fella to introduce himself, without an intro (see: photos), and be allowed to post here without too much ftg.

so apart from all the other things I've never asked you cunts for a fucking thing.
let me have this one. for a mate. for a mate's mate.

and he's no idea I've posted this until he reads it.

what say you?
it's christmas time. there's no need to be afraid.

cheers,
shawn
Does he have any homegrown titties to share?

Kidding. I think so long as folks are real on their intro they get a pass.

Fuk, old man barrelcooker made it through.
yard4sale wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:54 pm Does he have any homegrown titties to share?

Kidding.

I'm not :wink

this will cost you, mate. Biggly
Genome wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 pm Pass along login/password info to your friend for shunned's account. Problem solved.
Advance and be recognized
I say we strip him, take him that campground we all googled after the TR and let the natives molest him. Seems an appropriate welcome, no?
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine