By austrotard
"now is not the time to speak of gun control."

seriously. that is fucking awesome, hey.

hopefully there wasn't too many black people shot. that sort of shit causes riots.
By BigTimber
austrotard wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:15 pm "now is not the time to speak of gun control."

seriously. that is fucking awesome, hey.

hopefully there wasn't too many black people shot. that sort of shit causes riots.
pretty low odds of that at a Jason Aldean concert, but you already knew that, bookiemitch....
By Jon
From the lefties at the Washington Post

"Before I started researching gun deaths, gun-control policy used to frustrate me. I wished the National Rifle Association would stop blocking common-sense gun-control reforms such as banning assault weapons, restricting silencers, shrinking magazine sizes and all the other measures that could make guns less deadly.

Then, my colleagues and I at FiveThirtyEight spent three months analyzing all 33,000 lives ended by guns each year in the United States, and I wound up frustrated in a whole new way. We looked at what interventions might have saved those people, and the case for the policies I’d lobbied for crumbled when I examined the evidence."
By VTNZ
After reading that "opinion"piece....your sig line sums it up nicely.

Not surprising from an author who went from former athiest all the way past go to declaring herself a Catholic.... :coffee
By austrotard
I see folk are now deflecting to 'it could've been chance the rapper' (whoever the fuck he is) like that would've been worse.
fuck fake news... now we have could've been news.

someone's going to have to tell me again it's the best country in the world.
because sometimes I forget.

confession: I found out who jimmy kimmel was today. he made some great points in between snot bubbles.
By Jon
VTNZ wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 pm After reading that "opinion"piece....your sig line sums it up nicely.

Not surprising from an author who went from former athiest all the way past go to declaring herself a Catholic.... :coffee
Got it - no one should ever be allowed to change their mind about anything, ever. Thanks for clearing that up.
By VTNZ
Jon wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:51 am
VTNZ wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:00 pm After reading that "opinion"piece....your sig line sums it up nicely.

Got it - no one should ever be allowed to change their mind about anything, ever. Thanks for clearing that up.
Well, like the NRA, lol?

It's like the cheesy joke:

"what, the NRA change their mind?! Yea right, and athiests will be converting to Catholicism..."
A Confession

confession: fuck canada. relates: don cherry. el[…]

Rust Belt 2019

was gonna be me 6th year. glad yinz got on 'em.[…]

Congrats LSU. I felt like they were the team to […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Denson's Hot Kate Muddler https://live.stat[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine