Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
By D-nymph
You should buy mine. Would definitely lower the price for Drakians.

For your time:

Last edited by D-nymph on Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By befuddled
So...you put this up literally a few weeks after I buy a brand new one because I was having trouble finding one around here. And you're trailer is nicer too.

Fuck, fuckity, fucksticks
By D-nymph
befuddled wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:24 pm So...you put this up literally a few weeks after I buy a brand new one because I was having trouble finding one around here. And you're trailer is nicer too.

Fuck, fuckity, fucksticks
My timing has never been good. Late to my own funeral, hey!
By Redchaser
Where's the poling platform?
By D-nymph
This raft has actually had the one & only real Austrotard fishing in it & catching nothing, back when he had most of his teeth!

Pics in the ad, price dropping.
By RaZ
someone buy don's raft so he can buy some other craft to float me in. can i be the only one to land a musky in the new boat too?
By fly-chucker
Fuck that shit
-

looks legit :coffee
By chadroc
austrotard wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 pm wow... those are some fugly dudes.

anyone wanna buy a bag of teeth?
yeah, but bags of teeth like that will leave em on the floor of a filthy strip club, when they come up from under the table and your buddies uncle sees the carnage of a toothless whore, who says "wait. where's my teeth?" as you and yours exit the booth. true story. uncle joe said "beat it". we did. later uncle joe admitted it was good. see? a bag of teeth under the table beats a bad beat on top the table.

timing. its everything.

Agreed on all points, and I'd add for many it's t[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Muddled Doobry Snatcher https://live.staticf[…]

You maddah fahkaz! Righteous :cool

LA Marsh......TR

Gotdang! Goodness all around! :smile

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine