By Plow
Spent a long week in Huntsville for work and play just before the great winter storm of '17. Lots of talk about the moore/jones election. Here are some key points from many beer and BBQ/German food/German food/German food get togethers, in no particular order.

Moore will most likely win
All want Moore's allegations investigated, innocent proven guilty and all that (what a concept)
Ditto for franken, he'll rethink his "resignation" if moore wins
Don't like both men's extreme religious bent
Like the ideal of throwing the problem into mcconnell court and see what he does
jones is a puppet, even his "supporters" admitted that after a couple of beers
The whole fake news thing is spinning out of control, need to get back to reporting facts.
Huntsville area has great German food
Alabama will win the National Championship

Lets hope the Russians don't meddle in this election.
By yard4sale
Of course Moore is going to win. He’s the perfect GOP candidate.

A pedophile religious zealot who has been kicked off the bench twice. But it’s cool because he has a Jew lawyer right?
By Plow
It could go any way, Moore not a sure thing.

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. After all there's a good chance he's not a pedophile (and he'll have his day in "court").

Don't knock the jewish lawyer, they can be very helpful...
By yard4sale
Plow wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm It could go any way, Moore not a sure thing.

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad.
Perfect. Thanks for being honest.

Easy conclusion when your president is an admitted sex offender. At least Monica wanted that cigar in her putang.
By VTNZ
Well, with 90% in it looks like "litte intel..." was just that. :cheer
By yard4sale
Congrats on doing the right thing Alabama. I realize Jones doesn’t represent all of your ideals but at least you stood up to the current political climate on your morals.
By root wad
Plow wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:53 pm

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad.
I feel sorry for your family. You are one sick puppy. It is entirely possible that Moore could have won had Trump not endorsed him. Poetic justice right there.
By befuddled
Ha. It looks like we still have some black voters even after Obama is gone.
By Redchaser
Sooooo do you want to give me your picks for the NCAA championship, Superbowl and next years Kentucky Derby too?
By befuddled
Why does Huntsville have great German food? Big German population? Off topic I know
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

ttt

Friday Cheer Through Pics

[attachment=1]a_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]a_[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went f[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine