This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
The Drake is DEAD. the limited amount of douchebaggists that are trying to hold the pie hole of this shitpile above water is just not enough critical mass to keep the Drake afloat.

What a glorious run but like all dynasties and winning streaks, eventually the victor must fall.

RIP Drake

signed,

Dr. Long Fin
By BigTimber
I didn't know we were holding tryouts for douchebaggistsss.

fuck off, we're full
By Glista
Doctor Long Fin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 am The Drake is DEAD. the limited amount of douchebaggists that are trying to hold the pie hole of this shitpile above water is just not enough critical mass to keep the Drake afloat.

What a glorious run but like all dynasties and winning streaks, eventually the victor must fall.

RIP Drake

signed,

Dr. Long Fin
Just so everyone knows what's going on when we make him cry and he pulls all his posts.
By Spicytuna
Is that right or left coast time???

See I am on the left coast time.

Does this take into consideration of leap year? What about daylight savings?

This isn't a Mayan calendar thing is it?? We all know what happened there and turns out we were just fine.

Please let me know on these questions as it's very important to me to really get the details on this deal.

Also please post your level of butthurtness from a failed intro so I can calculate that into the equation. Damn it I hate math...why are you doing this???
By Redchaser
Doctor Long Fin wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:35 am The Drake is DEAD. the limited amount of douchebaggists that are trying to hold the pie hole of this shitpile above water is just not enough critical mass to keep the Drake afloat.

RIP Drake

signed,

Dr. Long Fin
Your father should have pulled out.
By Glista
Redchaser wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:36 pm

RIP Drake

signed,

Dr. Long Fin
Your father should have pulled out.
He probably did. Then mom had to go and sit on the tissue he used to clean up.
By Ruddy Duck
Spicytuna wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:34 pm Is that right or left coast time???

He said MST. Pay attention.

And he had the date way off.

I wonder how long the average guy that leaves this place butt hurt lurks around. Like that guy from Florida that shows up every year around quacker season.
By LA Fly Guy
Ruddy Duck wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 pm
Spicytuna wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:34 pm Is that right or left coast time???

He said MST. Pay attention.

And he had the date way off.

I wonder how long the average guy that leaves this place butt hurt lurks around. Like that guy from Florida that shows up every year around quacker season.

That's why his name is the wave. Always going in and out and up and down.
By LA Fly Guy

RIP Drake

signed,

Dr. Long Fin
Just for information purposes - are you a doctor of medicine or philosophy? Where did you do your studying?
By Spicytuna
My bad fella's I need to read the fine print on this shit.

H really did give us a time zone.

I now feel shame for myself and Teh Suk
"official" intro

Glad that Mitch is gone. Can’t imagine wha[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

second bump, cuz Scott's puke is foamy

come hell or high water tr

IMG_6407 (2).JPG IMG_6388 (2).JPG IMG_6268.JP[…]

CarpSpace

seein hows we never manage to poopfish at the lua[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine