Joe.....Nothing less than perfection.

1. Trump is not stupid
2. I don't know what exactly he is ...quite possibly deranged but not stupid.
3. I scratched my head for an hour or so then I just had to laugh.......serioously.....I just can't help but chuckle....what in the hell is going on?
I have always aligned myself with somewhat conservative republican values but watching this president and his congressional and staff enablers repeatedly trip over their own dicks is reminiscent of something out of a Joseph Heller novel. Don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Given today's disclosure of the existence of the Cohen"s tapes now with the FBI and the report of "embarrassing" information about his dealings with a number of other high profile powerful people wouldn't it be poetic justice if Sean Hannity is among that select group. I would pay to see that movie.
root wad wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm I have always aligned myself with somewhat conservative republican values but watching this president and his congressional and staff enablers repeatedly trip over their own dicks is reminiscent of something out of a Joseph Heller novel. Don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Given today's disclosure of the existence of the Cohen"s tapes now with the FBI and the report of "embarrassing" information about his dealings with a number of other high profile powerful people wouldn't it be poetic justice if Sean Hannity is among that select group. I would pay to see that movie.
Hannity and a few others. Here's to hoping, though I'm concerned at this point that he won't face anything due to the spinelessness of his party.
SLSS wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:24 pm
root wad wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:54 pm I have always aligned myself with somewhat conservative republican values but watching this president and his congressional and staff enablers repeatedly trip over their own dicks is reminiscent of something out of a Joseph Heller novel. Don't know whether to laugh out loud or cry. Given today's disclosure of the existence of the Cohen"s tapes now with the FBI and the report of "embarrassing" information about his dealings with a number of other high profile powerful people wouldn't it be poetic justice if Sean Hannity is among that select group. I would pay to see that movie.
Hannity and a few others. Here's to hoping, though I'm concerned at this point that he won't face anything due to the spinelessness of his party.

This is spot on.
I’m not sure pence would be better. He might actually get shit done. At least Trumpsterfire’s antics give us a shot at congress seats.
yard4sale wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:43 pm I’m not sure pence would be better. He might actually get shit done.
Not if his shadow happens to accidentally touch the shadow of a woman that is not his wife.

That guy is so far up his ass with religious fear that all we would need to do is hire a bunch of hookers to surround the White House and his chickenshit ass would be stuck there forever.

So, let's pass the hat around the fire, and get us some hookers (and then some to keep Pence at bay)
Commander Bone Spur today asked "What kind of lawyer tapes his client?" The answer is right there before him. It is the lawyer who is completely convinced that his client can in no way be trusted to tell the truth. See that wasn't so hard to figure out. Were it not so serious this would be fun to watch in a Karl Shapiro kind of way.

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Peeing off the porch....TR

One of these days id like to experience such an av[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine