tariffs...

CC Riebeeck

Re: tariffs...

Post by CC Riebeeck » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 pm

dunk wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 pm
The greatness is killing me

FWIW its about 50 years too late to save the steel / aluminium industries as we once knew them
Bullseye

High hopes to you and yours man...

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:00 am

dunk wrote:

FWIW its about 50 years too late to save the steel / aluminium industries as we once knew them
yeah... but look at all those crystal clear 'great' lakes.

a couple more people in the bath won't hurt. invite more.
take over the world, cunts.
20% every motherfucker outside your borders/the end of your drive.

"I honestly don't know how this happened."

-every fucking cunting seppo in the next 20yrs.

no offence.
kanye for prez.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:53 pm

austrotard wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:00 am

kanye for prez.
soothsayer mtice
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:55 pm

You know when you are casting really well. Throwing 100’ and turning the tell a bit each time as the line just wants to keep going. So you figure I’ll pull another 3’ off the reel and cover some more water.

The next cast is a fucking pile 30’ out in front of you. A couple more tries, all top handed of course, and you are either snagging yourself or throwing about half the line.

America just needs to reel in a bit and go back to fishing what we can effectively.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

When your choices are between a pedophile religious zealot or a dem suddenly the pedophile religious zealot doesn't sound too bad. - PLOW

ironman

Post by ironman » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:53 pm

CC Riebeeck wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:49 pm
dunk wrote:
The greatness is killing me

Bullseye

High hopes to you and yours man...
Killing me too. For serious.

It's difficult to do good business with handcuffs. All the horseshit about rebuilding industries. Seen this whore before, and knew it was just a different pair of kneepads. The mills have done nothing to increase capacity, but did divide up the pie amongst themselves, jack the market and numbers for the rest of us, all while keeping the door locked.

Figure it out, dickheads. This industry barrel ride over the proverbial falls, sucks monkey balls.

Never thought I'd be saying to people: it's not about the price, do you want to have material to run or not? Autos are already looking at ways to change back to steel from aluminum. At least steel is available. This market certainly ain't #winning.

You .ca got caught padding the big titty bra with Rooskie Al-U-Min-I-Uhhhhmmmm. Tsk tsk. That nonsense ain't above board neither.

Greed has no border or political party.

One thing our northern neighbors do well, is they have aluminum smelters next to the hydro. Cheapest, cleanest power known to man, (provided there is a fish ladder and proper planning for the ecosystem). Makes good sense for all involved. Which is why we won't have it here. Dog forbid we have a balanced plan.

We miss that ingot on our rolling mills. Truly.

At least you are all green these days. Word is ur gubmint is fukkin the citizenry like they do on piss, eh? High Fashion Spendy Legal Tweed. $80 Suitcase O' Shitty Yello Beer. Buy both, but only through our LCBO or some shit. Same same, really. Ain't that Trudy the Tiger GREATTT!

Resurrected Ford for PM. He wouldn't abide that shit.
"if you don't understand the perfect logic of this, then you may as well fuck right off Teh Suk" - Fatman

"I took a Japanese whaling approach to panfishing as a kid." - Boomin