This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By befuddled
I fucking hate Kansas
By FredA
I suppose this fits for this thread… I’ve been pissed off and yet numb for the good part of this week. Our community lost 3 girl scouts and one mom in a hit and run last weekend. Piece of shit driver, 21 years old, was huffing, partially passed out, lost control of the truck, veered into the ditch and hit them all while they were picking up trash along the road for adopt-a-highway. These girls were so proud of the good they were doing for the community. One girl was the daughter of a close friend. Nine years old. Last night was the visitation and today is the funeral. I’m so angry for my friend, that he has to endure this loss for the rest of his life. I find myself being more and more angered at the general downward direction and lack of caring, respect, consideration,… whatever you want to call it… of people these days. I know I’m just seeing the negative right now… I’m usually a pretty positive person… but it’s out there. Fuck.
By BigTimber
fuck. sorry, Fred.
By Da Ax
So sorry for your loss and theirs. Grief is a place that you pass through, not stay. There is good in the world, but randomness seldom is.
By Kfoxwyo
Man sorry. Its normal to be angry and fitting. Focus it towards something positive in time. Thats fucking awful. If found guilty I hope that POS spends a lot of time in the shower at a not so nice correctional facility.
By Eider
I don't mean to demean the specific incident, but for everyone I change it as follows
FredA wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:23 am I suppose this fits for this thread… I’ve been pissed off and yet numb for the good part of this week. Our community lost 3 girl scouts and one mom in [People A, B & C] in a hit and run last weekend. Piece of shit driver, 21 years old any age, was huffing inebriated, partially passed out, lost control of the truck, veered into the ditch and hit them all .
This is horrific and far too common. Trigger words, these are.
By mitch aka 2 fish
"police are looking for help with their enquiries."

the only fucking job where you think the general public needs to do your work.

By fatman
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 am la tennis.

yeah nah, it's not masculine.
Gitout.jpg
Gitout.jpg (21.48 KiB) Viewed 516 times
whatcha tying?

I thought I’d tie pretty flies one day. Then[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

again. with the heads. is there something wrong wi[…]

great. now I'm googling tattoo's feet.

make it stop :vomit

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine