This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Redchaser wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:20 pm Uggh, I spent this morning looking for a Hari Kari knife but only managed to cut my finger. Hopefully the Saints will beat the Rams today to provide some salve for my bruised soul.
I hope they don’t get all crazed and decide to replace Coach O. That guy’s my favorite, even over Saban.
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 pm
Redchaser wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:20 pm Uggh, I spent this morning looking for a Hari Kari knife but only managed to cut my finger. Hopefully the Saints will beat the Rams today to provide some salve for my bruised soul.
I hope they don’t get all crazed and decide to replace Coach O. That guy’s my favorite, even over Saban.
I think coach O has nothing to worry about right now. Even with the loss to Bama, LSU is really exceeding what anybody expected this year. And God bless the Saints for making me feel a little better.
Redchaser wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:55 am
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:15 pm
I think coach O has nothing to worry about right now. Even with the loss to Bama, LSU is really exceeding what anybody expected this year. And God bless the Saints for making me feel a little better.
If you want to see some funny shit, Google "Orgeron closed caption." That machine has no clue what the hell he's saying.
Mangina wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:24 am Whoa whoa whoa

If you missed the A&M/LSU game, you missed something special. Just under 5 hrs with 7 OT. Incredible!!!!!
Full on, no quit, all balls game. I was thinking, fuck, the team that wins is going to be the one who 11 still standing
Bigguy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:54 pm Heard Aggies 12th man showed up in a referee’s uniform.
I've seen that disected and ranted about, it's tempting to get on that bandwagon, but the fact is if LSU had mad a 1st down and not gone 3 and out on that last drive, there probably wouldn't have been an overtime.

P.S. I think this OT system sucks. Just put 15 minutes on the clock, fkip a coin to see who kicks and play football.

Where are my fucking flies you gd degenerates? […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine