By ...

I have been researching gun control laws for different country's including aulsyralia... Not thru yet but wondering if licsening is above the average squirrel Hunter in Alabama...
By ...
Tahts not the response I was hoping for...but expected gorom you... It's alright to take the guns of average folks that can't afford the golden parachute... You fuck off swagman...
By ...
Alos t l f I can suck your cock all he wants to
By mitch aka 2 fish
... wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:34 pm Tahts not the response I was hoping for...but expected gorom you... It's alright to take the guns of average folks that can't afford the golden parachute... You fuck off swagman...
... wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:37 pm Alos t l f I can suck your cock all he wants to
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:29 pm
LTFI wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:38 amFuck off ...
By ...
Give up your guns for the average Joel....as long as I can afford mine....fuck off swagman... Glad you are here...
By ...
Where the fuk is the refresh button...
By ...
Come on it can't be that late in the third world...
By ...
Chicken shit mother fuckrr........
By ...
Copy paste...if that's all you got good luck too ya. I Still say you are chicken shit...
By mitch aka 2 fish
I want you to have as many guns as you want, mate.
I want all of you to have guns.
I want all of you armed to the fucking teeth.

I then I want to hear about shootings every single minute of every single fucking day.

that would make me happy.
seriously... I wish you brainless twats could have proper atomic bombs. you deserve those luxuries.

so... happy thanksgiving. or some other vacuous sepps shit.
By ...
Glad you responded I do not want atomic power all I want is a equal opportunity to hunt game and defend my family...I do not want a unpayable amount of tax to be put on my squrille rifel...or deer rifle. Gun control seems to affect the lower income famileys the most.
WTF, Hieronymus

That TR ain't gonna write itself. Chop chop.

A Confession

okay, I got a good one. jose, mars and kyle get o[…]

Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

sorry. I thought we were playing nazi tennis.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49215484541_[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine