All threads that bitch about new, existing, or old members will be posted/relocated here. Keep this shit off the General forum, because no one wants (or cares) to hear your opinions. Now go back to the other forums and post something worthy of reading.
By fallen513
They’re a conquered people. Time to get over it.
By Redchaser
fatman wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:20 pm "did you cream?"
At least it was a chick asking me that.
By LA Fly Guy
Fatman - "What we need is a full dress salmon fly for the tenkaro rod"
By Redchaser
"I want a brownie ala-mode and a black coffee....at the exact same time" - Lurker Mike.
By Ruddy Duck
Redchaser wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 am "I want a brownie ala-mode and a black coffee....at the exact same time" - Lurker Mike.
If you ever go to a restaurant with Mike, order you food with "no spit and pubes on the side" just to be safe.

Waitresses find him oh so charming.
By LA Fly Guy
Ruddy Duck wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:45 am
Redchaser wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:10 am "I want a brownie ala-mode and a black coffee....at the exact same time" - Lurker Mike.
If you ever go to a restaurant with Mike, order you food with "no spit and pubes on the side" just to be safe.

At least he got his food. One of the steaks didn't come out at the same time as all the others. I wonder why.
By Redchaser

I eat lunch with Mike about once a week, I worry about how much spit, Jizz and Pubes I've consumed on his behalf..
By LA Fly Guy
Redchaser wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:41 am

I eat lunch with Mike about once a week, I worry about how much spit, Jizz and Pubes I've consumed on his behalf..
Your immune system should be pretty strong by this point from all that you've ingested.

A good gravy can cover the taste of a lot of things.
'oh, fuck.'
"what is it?"
'april vokey's here.'

later

'so I haven't seen her today. perhaps she fishes with the bishes?..'
"fuck knows. she came back last night. I sat around a table with her and morsie."
'did you tell her who you were travelling with?'
"ha ha... no" he laughed "fuck me, no."

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine