Things That PISS Me Off!

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
befuddled

Re: Things That PISS Me Off!

Post by befuddled » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:41 am

I fucking hate Kansas
There are so many dildos out there, you''d think setting their phones to vibrate would come naturally. ---SUAF

greedy capitalist/liberal-elitist/gun-toting profit monger

We'll wake the dead motherfucker. Fuck you. ---- Fallen513

FredA

Post by FredA » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:23 am

I suppose this fits for this thread… I’ve been pissed off and yet numb for the good part of this week. Our community lost 3 girl scouts and one mom in a hit and run last weekend. Piece of shit driver, 21 years old, was huffing, partially passed out, lost control of the truck, veered into the ditch and hit them all while they were picking up trash along the road for adopt-a-highway. These girls were so proud of the good they were doing for the community. One girl was the daughter of a close friend. Nine years old. Last night was the visitation and today is the funeral. I’m so angry for my friend, that he has to endure this loss for the rest of his life. I find myself being more and more angered at the general downward direction and lack of caring, respect, consideration,… whatever you want to call it… of people these days. I know I’m just seeing the negative right now… I’m usually a pretty positive person… but it’s out there. Fuck.

BigTimber

Post by BigTimber » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:40 am

fuck. sorry, Fred.
This place has enough jiggly milkbags, marsupials fisting off, and animated cherubs getting stabbed in the fuck to get anyone shitcanned, if''n their boss can''t take a joke. ~SUAF

Pussy, much like freedom, ain't free.

America has become a dildo that has turned berserkly on its owner. ~McGuane 1971

Bigguy

Post by Bigguy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:47 am

Oh damn, Fred. So very sorry, such an unimaginable loss!

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:21 am

So sorry for your loss and theirs. Grief is a place that you pass through, not stay. There is good in the world, but randomness seldom is.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:50 pm

Man sorry. Its normal to be angry and fitting. Focus it towards something positive in time. Thats fucking awful. If found guilty I hope that POS spends a lot of time in the shower at a not so nice correctional facility.
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:11 pm

I would go on a fucking rampage.
we'll always have buffalo, sweet josh.

-mtice

Eider

Post by Eider » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:49 pm

I don't mean to demean the specific incident, but for everyone I change it as follows
FredA wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:23 am
I suppose this fits for this thread… I’ve been pissed off and yet numb for the good part of this week. Our community lost 3 girl scouts and one mom in [People A, B & C] in a hit and run last weekend. Piece of shit driver, 21 years old any age, was huffing inebriated, partially passed out, lost control of the truck, veered into the ditch and hit them all .
This is horrific and far too common. Trigger words, these are.

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:01 am

"police are looking for help with their enquiries."

the only fucking job where you think the general public needs to do your work.

hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 am

la tennis.

yeah nah, it's not masculine.

fatman

Post by fatman » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:32 pm

mitch aka 2 fish wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:05 am
la tennis.

yeah nah, it's not masculine.
Gitout.jpg
Gitout.jpg (21.48 KiB) Viewed 488 times
My drinkin' days are over; I'm still trouble bound - Slaid Cleaves

"This place is so fucked up. Where else could you find a thread with a Debbie Gibson song, a chapter from Fyodor Dostoevsky, and a sweet under boob pic like that on the same page?" - Hogleg

"You may not be smart, but your car gets good gas mileage". - Stovetop

mitch aka 2 fish

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:04 pm

getting stung by bees.
repeatedly.

arm, hand and back so far.

get me a medic.