Got something to sell? Need a job? Post your for sale ads and resumes here. IMPORTANT: this forum for non-professional posts. If you are a professional organization and would like to post your ad here, please contact us at info@drakemag.com.
Did more crabbing with AJ. It was a good time as usual.
And he did all the work again.

Took a little break after the first set. Frying eggrolls for breakfarts at the parking lot. Why not

Had our fill and set out again to get more crabs on the second set. Had our limits by 9:30. Loaded the boat on the trailer and hung out for a bit.

Then chef AJ whipped up some pad thai:

It was freakin delicious.
And the view was hard to beat.

Good times.
Wow, just top notch.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm jfc. how dirty are your hands?
If it was just me I wouldn't bother, but we baited the crab pots with raw chicken and raw squid, and there's no place to properly wash up out there, sooo....

1) Wear disposable gloves when preparing the meal (a nifty trick I stole from ironman), or...

b) let Cornholio spend next week feeling like Mitch does when he visits California. Or eats chicken fried steak.
Now that you're retired I think you should consider opening up a food truck. You could travel the country from bake to bake serving up 1 star cuisine to a bunch of drunk degenerates. Could be the next ride with clyde except much less gheyer, Average joe togo or some shit. Give it some thought.

Just be sure and steal holio's recipe for egg roles.
Last edited by LTFI on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Average Joe wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:11 pm
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:37 pm jfc. how dirty are your hands?
If it was just me I wouldn't bother, but we baited the crab pots with raw chicken and raw squid, and there's no place to properly wash up out there, sooo....

1) Wear disposable gloves when preparing the meal (a nifty trick I stole from ironman), or...

b) let Cornholio spend next week feeling like Mitch does when he visits California. Or eats chicken fried steak.
and this is why cali has to put warning labels on everything.
I'm surprised those mammy rape mitts don't give one cancer as well.

Are they drunk? Why is that fun?

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine