kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By -G-
Spose it’s time to fish for our European counterparts with all this water.

By -G-

Little cuttyrainbrown and cinny-toast-crunch. Because April
By -G-
Scott pee-ing it up in here

By stillsteamin
Jeff you are a master of the dark art of deer hair. I cant stand the stuff, but your flies make me think i should give it another go.

Like when heil mitchler posts up a fly with half of an extinct tropical bird married together so well it's like the brilliant fuckers almost glad to be dead and tied to a hook. I think, maybe I could do that, if I worked at it.

Spoiler: I cant
By Waderfunk
The little vise time I find anymore is spent tying one offs for bass fish
Attachments:
21F12F52-D0E3-470C-9708-EE85906A968F.jpeg
21F12F52-D0E3-470C-9708-EE85906A968F.jpeg (361.45 KiB) Viewed 695 times
By Creamer
stillsteamin wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:00 am Jeff you are a master of the dark art of deer hair. I cant stand the stuff, but your flies make me think i should give it another go.

Like when heil mitchler posts up a fly with half of an extinct tropical bird married together so well it's like the brilliant fuckers almost glad to be dead and tied to a hook. I think, maybe I could do that, if I worked at it.

Spoiler: I cant
Thanks, man. My hair bugs got a lot better after watching some Cohen videos. It's almost shocking to watch that guy and see how much hair he's putting on one fly. Sort of an eye-opening experience and I saw most of what I was doing wrong (or just not the same as him) in about 10 minutes.

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine