kind of self-explanatory, right? We seem to have some impressive thread-wrappers that lurk around this board. let's try to keep your "first booger" posts at a minimum.
By pxatim
pxatim wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 am 32387129_10156836083965656_8163058221947289600_o.jpg

12 Fly Ties plus postage to me by March 31
Extra's TBD

1. pxatim DONE
2. palometa RECEIVED
3. FredA RECEIVED
4. fly-chucker RECEIVED
5. SOBF RECEIVED
6. PastorBen
7. VWake RECEIVED
8. fishpimp RECEIVED
9. LaFlyGuy RECEIVED
10. PBR RECEIVED
11. Kyle RECEIVED
12. obie RECEIVED
13. augustwest RECEIVED
And then there was one....
By LA Fly Guy

By pxatim
I'm on vacation next week. If I don't get PB's fly ties by the time I get back I'll be sending them out Tuesday the 28th.
By pxatim
Well I got PB's package.... unfortunately someone at the USPS decided they needed the contents more than we do. Box was destroyed and basically empty.

Working with Ben to make it right.
By V Wake
I swear this shit only happens during Drake swaps... Ben did his part. I say just send them out and we’ll all be a fly short.
By LA Fly Guy
V Wake wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 10:52 pm I swear this shit only happens during Drake swaps... Ben did his part. I say just send them out and we’ll all be a fly short.
By PastorBen
Hey there

I am so embarrassed, that this has happened, not only were the shitty flies and the stickers lost, but my fine motor skills with my left hand took a short vacation for a couple of months and those shitty flies took a lot of work. Motor skills are slowly returning. I can start tying Tuesday and try to get the in the mail next week. Or if you rather I canrun out and purchase some and get them in the mail by tuesday if that is acceptable. I really didn't want to be "That Guy" but I guess I am...
Grace and red faced apologies to you all

Ben
By pxatim
Got it covered.

Ben check your PM's.

Flies will go out when I get back from Vacation. Sometime next week.
By yard4sale
PastorBen wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 am Hey there

I am so embarrassed, that this has happened, not only were the shitty flies and the stickers lost, but my fine motor skills with my left hand took a short vacation for a couple of months and those shitty flies took a lot of work. Motor skills are slowly returning. I can start tying Tuesday and try to get the in the mail next week. Or if you rather I canrun out and purchase some and get them in the mail by tuesday if that is acceptable. I really didn't want to be "That Guy" but I guess I am...
Grace and red faced apologies to you all

Ben
As somebody not involved in this swap I’d just like to thank PB for keeping the drake fly swap protocol in place.
Speechless on the Fall Cover Fail, OMG

so now that we all know what virtue signalling is […]

Kevin, as always it was great to see you and have […]

Rust Belt 2019

He did....with my camera!! And my fish :gun

Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

when do i get my goddamn flies. is what im wonderi[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine