This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By flybug.pa.
you are already suposed to know how to fish before you arrive here.
By jhnnythndr

Not really. I will render my fuck off in a medium you apparently understand - however.
By Belfie
Rules are meant to be broken.

I guess that was somewhat of a lie, I've fished a bunch before. I use to live in Colorado and would go all the time. It's been awhile.

Jhnnythndr- are those for me? If so, you're making me hard with your tats
By jhnnythndr
Quite right- but you should know, Refusal to accept a culture will forever be a bar to both understanding and inclusion.

Think of yourself as a catholic missionary traveling in the company of Cortez. Not welcome.
By SLSS
jhnnythndr wrote:Quite right- but you should know, Refusal to accept a culture will forever be a bar to both understanding and inclusion.

Think of yourself as a catholic missionary traveling in the company of Cortez. Not welcome.
inka.
By locogringo
Going to la playa with the purpose of seeing wp truly tells all that needs to be told about you, skidmark. Vapid. You have nothing to offer here.

jt's missionary analogy is spot on, true believer.
By Belfie
locogringo wrote:Going to la playa with the purpose of seeing wp truly tells all that needs to be told about you, skidmark. Vapid. You have nothing to offer here.

jt's missionary analogy is spot on, true believer.
"Skidmark. Vapid." I love it! Hahahah. I'll bring you back some cockshots, T&A for the rest of you!
By americanjedi
I just got "turned on" to WSP and John Bell is a horrible friggin singer. He sounds like a whining, howling dog. I think that there songs from the 90's are a little better, but what I find interesting is how can people totally deny his horrible singing. The reason is because WSP is more than just a band, its a culture thing and a club basically. So if your in this "club" you are supposed to be cool and go along with the lie that they are awesome. There concerts are just basically a place to go get high and drunk with a bunch of other weirdly dressed ppl that think they are special also because they are panic heads. This is nothing more than a collective lie, so to get into the club you have to act, say, and perform in a certain way. This makes you better than normal people supposedly who dont "Get" WSP.
Your not supposed to get it, and that is the whole point. They have also been around so long that no matter what they put out it will be accepted and not criticized thoughtfully whatsoever. F WSP, they do in fact suck!
By Redchaser
americanjedi wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:10 pm I just got "turned on" to WSP and John Bell is a horrible friggin singer. He sounds like a whining, howling dog. I think that there songs from the 90's are a little better, but what I find interesting is how can people totally deny his horrible singing. The reason is because WSP is more than just a band, its a culture thing and a club basically. So if your in this "club" you are supposed to be cool and go along with the lie that they are awesome. There concerts are just basically a place to go get high and drunk with a bunch of other weirdly dressed ppl that think they are special also because they are panic heads. This is nothing more than a collective lie, so to get into the club you have to act, say, and perform in a certain way. This makes you better than normal people supposedly who dont "Get" WSP.
Your not supposed to get it, and that is the whole point. They have also been around so long that no matter what they put out it will be accepted and not criticized thoughtfully whatsoever. F WSP, they do in fact suck!
Bumping a thread that's been dead for 5 fucking years? You need to go die in a fire.
Friday Cheer Through Pics

[attachment=1]a_1.jpg[/attachment][attachment=0]a_[…]

It reminds me of the time Kyner and Heero went f[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Blue Zulu Muddler https://live.staticflickr.[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine