This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By pbrstreetgang
Carpcrusha wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:52 pm I read the rules
No, you didn't

"Don’t pull up a seat unless you’re invited to stay. "

I did like your writing - it reminded me of all the good reasons I stopped teaching high school English. It was nice to look at sub par writing and completely skip over it.
:coffee

If it's about you, we aren't interested.
By CC Riebeeck
Carpcrusha wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:18 pm I just think it is kind of juvenile to demand "tits" from a full grown man. Hit your own goog search for tits...
Given your “erudition” there are far more creative ways to tell teh suk to go fuck itself...
That ain’t it...
Do more better

cc the Hinge
By Carpcrusha
I was trying to bring a little fodder for you assholes to talk about during a miserable fucking time in most of our lives. I bring mid grade and you call it swag, fair enough. I am usually never impressed by the shit I see on here, but CC Reebok raised the bar to a level I felt honestly humbled by, and I just wanted to share some of my lesser work, that I realize will never see the light of day. But it is far from a "kill myself" issue, Mitch. Btw, you are better than that. I have been published in your beloved Drake magazine several times, and so erudition or not, this is not a bar Im worried about, though it sure is fun to make you steamingshitheads come unglued when I violate your rules ever so slightly. Peons. Signing off...
By Obie
Seventeen-year-old Joe was tall and muscular. While filming their football games I had seen him gracefully score on a hook and ladder pass a time or two, and so it seemed he might have requisite levels of grace, and his desire to make it happen was there, an even more essential ingredient than grace.
It's cute you think this story is about fly fishing.
By Carpcrusha
That is a descriptive fact. Kid is a beast. I think your latency is pretty cute that you took it someplace else.
By fishskibum
there aint a lot of rules
and locking and erasing the og sticky = mistake imo
once somebody sents me a check for like buck fitty from some western fishing mag for a picture from a utarded state capital stream access of a grom holding a protest sign
so yeah im a protographer too
dude my fishing diety tupareware mothership hog and bruiser and god were in a mag
google ice spiders yeah im a pro motion picture actor
first dude i met here spicy tuna came to shred and we didn't even fish the first time
I touched wandos tat bro granted it was with a lens
ive dined on average joe meatloaf after midnight with thc laden luaua drive thru smoothies
fuckin rowed gingsings and the Ethiopian fam and that hudge blue montrosity into a 20'' on glass bro glass
i watched hogleg row that git er done #saltlife dude into his first pooper on the dry
thalwleg and the etheopian pulled my fucked up flipped and swam hells 1/2 acre hurtin old man ass out and got the rig rites side up
so them fuks have a pass from me for life
none of any of this shit or fuckloads of other great shit never makes it in nemos beloved mag
and i bets i aints the only ones that like it that way
my lesser stuff is sobf
my gram game consists of smoking them in an instant
and i aint gots no zuckerbitch friends
aint unglued im chucklin
aint sure if you just pissed all over yourself at our campfire last night
and now woke up and are telling me it was mid grade piss yur a pro and the golds comin or ya just left the camp and youre comin back with a better intro
i think i snuck in and started posting god pics
and Friday cheer
i like the unlimited tr thread
but hey your a pro
evidently with ruffled jimmies that look urine soaked to me
but whatevarz
welcome to e-camp
By CC Riebeeck
fishskibum wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:33 pm there aint a lot of rules
and locking and erasing the og sticky = mistake imo
once somebody sents me a check for like buck fitty from some western fishing mag for a picture from a utarded state capital stream access of a grom holding a protest sign
so yeah im a protographer too
dude my fishing diety tupareware mothership hog and bruiser and god were in a mag
google ice spiders yeah im a pro motion picture actor
first dude i met here spicy tuna came to shred and we didn't even fish the first time
I touched wandos tat bro granted it was with a lens
ive dined on average joe meatloaf after midnight with thc laden luaua drive thru smoothies
fuckin rowed gingsings and the Ethiopian fam and that hudge blue montrosity into a 20'' on glass bro glass
i watched hogleg row that git er done #saltlife dude into his first pooper on the dry
thalwleg and the etheopian pulled my fucked up flipped and swam hells 1/2 acre hurtin old man ass out and got the rig rites side up
so them fuks have a pass from me for life
none of any of this shit or fuckloads of other great shit never makes it in nemos beloved mag
and i bets i aints the only ones that like it that way
my lesser stuff is sobf
my gram game consists of smoking them in an instant
and i aint gots no zuckerbitch friends
aint unglued im chucklin
aint sure if you just pissed all over yourself at our campfire last night
and now woke up and are telling me it was mid grade piss yur a pro and the golds comin or ya just left the camp and youre comin back with a better intro
i think i snuck in and started posting god pics
and Friday cheer
i like the unlimited tr thread
but hey your a pro
evidently with ruffled jimmies that look urine soaked to me
but whatevarz
welcome to e-camp
:bow

And this is why you should be in the mag, but’s ya ain’t and it’s whys I don’t reads it...damned hard not to suck but we’re prepping the BlackComb for ya an your grasses.
By Carpcrusha
If my pants weren’t pissed before, then they are now. I’m too tarded to take a clean photo so sometimes I overwrite, but thank you for that slobber knockered evite to camp. Promise not to sheepishly suk the tit of emma Samson’s hard granite tits while carp slaying. Or challenge any of you to a casting dual on the lawn of the dogwood in hope dale. I’ll mind my manners, or at the very least bring one of my sons diapers the next time I bring Alabama river trimmings and expect everyone to like it.

yur welcome to come borrow it maybe wet a line or […]

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine