This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fly-chucker
Caught from the 4th tee box.

Fore motherfuckers! :smile
20200408_071626.jpg
20200408_071626.jpg (61.65 KiB) Viewed 829 times
By fishskibum
yeah dawg
poop em ups
By Carpcrusha
Embracing the suk
Attachments:
IMG_2754.JPG
IMG_2754.JPG (157.34 KiB) Viewed 813 times
IMG_2755.JPG
IMG_2755.JPG (177.86 KiB) Viewed 813 times
IMG_2758.JPG
IMG_2758.JPG (78.24 KiB) Viewed 813 times
By fishskibum

ImageImage[/URL]
By fishskibum
ImageImageImage
crushing it
By fishskibum
fishskibum wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:10 pm
Carpcrusha wrote:My first post represents some of the better moments from this summer's carp season.

dude you bumped an 87 page poopfish thread to page 2 to start a high i'm a fng who fyfishes for carp
and im not hatin im just not gonna watch or
embed
maybeeze try harder or softer

i blame jed the welcome wagon stickies threadz kinda sucks
wtf I thought fuckface mccrusha had stopped by before to piss some real fuckin excellence
if 1st ya don't succeed
well ya got 3 shitty threads and 1 lame as fuck poopfish video
me
me me
me
motherfuckers better recognize
the crusha
wando and the bruiser vrs.
you and you should pick the smurf turf pizza delivery wolf of wallstreet fucktard tailing permit
you putting up or shuttin up?
By Carpcrusha
Fishskibum, I'll put up. I apologize for starting too many threads. I guess I should have listened better. No speakey the lingo, so no matter how pounds key try hard I attempt to learn this space Im a wee bit slow. I sold a river hawk today, and I plan on going out for poopfish tomorrow in my main bish sled. Im doing my best from hence forward to modestly exist here. Did not understand the sensitivity of the old dogs, but I got big paws for a puppy, Ill learn to not nip at yall's ears. Furthermore, southern poopfishing is different than rocky mtn poopfishing where every fish seems to be over twenty lbs, and mirrored. Im lucky if mine are ten or twelve pounds. There shelf life is a lot shorter here because so many fuck wads shoot them at night with bows. But Im not complaining, who would listen... In short Im throwing in the white towel. But Ill still occasionally make a meager post with fewer words. Apologies to all for the two weeks of pounds key drivel.
IMG_1466.JPG
IMG_1466.JPG (81.23 KiB) Viewed 664 times
Notice the puncture on the above fish. This was a client last summer. Fish are struggles most of the time. Ill post something tomorrow if I get lucky.
By Redchaser
Carpcrusha wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm Fishskibum, I'll put up. I apologize for starting too many threads. I guess I should have listened better. No speakey the lingo, so no matter how pounds key try hard I attempt to learn this space Im a wee bit slow. I sold a river hawk today, and I plan on going out for poopfish tomorrow in my main bish sled. Im doing my best from hence forward to modestly exist here. Did not understand the sensitivity of the old dogs, but I got big paws for a puppy, Ill learn to not nip at yall's ears. Furthermore, southern poopfishing is different than rocky mtn poopfishing where every fish seems to be over twenty lbs, and mirrored. Im lucky if mine are ten or twelve pounds. There shelf life is a lot shorter here because so many fuck wads shoot them at night with bows. But Im not complaining, who would listen... In short Im throwing in the white towel. But Ill still occasionally make a meager post with fewer words. Apologies to all for the two weeks of pounds key drivel.IMG_1466.JPG

Notice the puncture on the above fish. This was a client last summer. Fish are struggles most of the time. Ill post something tomorrow if I get lucky.
By Lando
Carpcrusha wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:36 pm every fish seems to be over twenty lbs, and mirrored.
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.24.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 4.24.34 PM.png (96.79 KiB) Viewed 570 times
Dibs......speaking of Bruiser, I was chatting with him the other day about a Halloween trip. Put it on your calendar.
By fishskibum
im in but bruiser always outfishes me
its fuckin humblin
I doubts a trip to bfe mirror pig lands gonna happen this year for me
luau idk
I pray
stopped by my local urban, like along side uti215, on my way to drop some will call orders at our brick n mortars
its a holiday
stop by here a bit ist ive seen pooper action been below average cold here but warming up
thers a decent population a few +30" ive never weighed a pooper, bout +2' they git the dome head goin
theres a few big fish tailing and some daisy chaining pre spawn nonsense
vis is meh theyre at the edge or slightly outta range
I realize I left all my tackle in the boat from sundays aborted trip
I have the stick and a ballpeen craw that'll git em here in the #titanrodvault, the old man gave me
I go git it and the god
a pod daisys in range
I throw a few
fulkn lines cracked at the tip of the fat loop and the leader crashes heavily and this exaxsperates my already perpensity to push tailing loop of fail
I bump one the pod spooks but doesn't bail
a new target appears im not sure of head or tails
I picked wrong foul hook spook the pod and git a large scale boobers prize
the ensuing dozen trails of muck fucks vis even more
I celebrate the holiday pet the god, take some time to look around, im surprised I haven't gotton a hiker jogger with a back cast yet
spatial awareness
they resettle
ithrow to the shadow of muck slow strip pause slow strip
game on
game off shouda fuckin retied that fly
I go back to the ride all I can find will git em more so on a big western res or lake Michigan
clear water carpins a different ballgame and this guy has gotten em
but is twice as big as it needs to be
I throw a bit bump a few and recognize my schooling go home to wfh mom and tend to my garden
happy belated 420
By fishskibum
oh wait I went dropped the customers stuff off at the store got baked with the bros punched out at 424 then home
I fuckeed up that morn and missed the 420 by 1 minute
fuck I hate nofundays but its 12 in the I can only do 40 bank
if I don't git fired for fishing on the clock ;

Oustanding :cool However, "little mangrove[…]

Roughfish swap (Heero backed out)

Yeah buddy - you good with the date?

covids soooo last week. mate.

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Slope Caddis https://live.staticf[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine